Right here goes ..

K.A.I

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

I do think your being unfair on Warburton. It is a work in progress and I thought that game processed evidence of that progress. Rangers need a couple more players that can control the middle of the field. 

I'm not being unfair on Warburton. I think he's a decent football manager who's been let down badly by Dave King but my point is that he doesn't help himself either. Today prime example.

Could've easily been another humping. Last seasons semi could've been a humping too had they taken their chances, I think the result in that game glossed over a lot of it tbh.

We're miles away. 77 shots they've had in the last 3 games against us now, meanwhile we barely look like getting anywhere near their box.

Teams not good enough, tactics aren't good enough.

At this moment in time and with this set up, I don't see what the likes of Garner or Dodoo bring to the team. Every week we all say the same thing about dropping McKay yet he sticks by him. It's starting to scunner the life out me. A shake up is needed badly and a few changes in personnel more than needed  

Sackable on todays and recent form probably not... coats on shoogley pegs? Absolutely. 

Not much wrong with that KAI. 

My biggest issue is that we were a player down in mckay until he was subbed but it's been like that all season. He needs to be ruthless with under performers. 

I think we'd be on a par with last season's bheast team, but a good manager there has strengthened their spine and taken them away from us. This is where the King lies hurt so much. We're in a gun fight with a slingshot.

But on the whole it's been a shit seadon on so many levels.

Thin ice, yeah, decent way to put it.

The worst thing we done last year was beat them in the semi final. King was rubbing his hands thinking great, I can keep my money (that's if he has any).

If they pumped us 5-1 in that game, things going forward would have been so different in terms of signings. It would have showed what we needed and he would have had to spend some dosh, or do one.

At the present time, the only winners are the nappy rippers and king. I'm sure he won't be too pissed off about that though.

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

What parts do you disagree with?

Starting typing about a minute into the 4 minutes of injury time. Why's that an issue? did you think we were going to break and produce a bit of magic around or inside the box and neatly finish to level the game aye?

Tbh mate I didn't read it. 

My point was I just thought it was funny that an article of that length was put up so quickly after the game finishing. Each to there own I suppose if you can do that during the game 

On another day that could have been a worse result than at the midden. When we had the ball we were closed down straight away, when they had the ball they had acres of space i blame the manager for this and their manager knew what he was doing. In short that was a disgraceful performance today and we were lucky it was only one.

Just now, cameron1873 said:

Tbh mate I didn't read it. 

My point was I just thought it was funny that an article of that length was put up so quickly after the game finishing. Each to there own I suppose if you can do that during the game 

I can type fast - everything said in my OP had been swirling around in my head most of the game - it was easy to type it all out quickly after the game was about to finish. I didn't miss much typing it out and don't think I've seen anything that's wrong.

15 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Our 2 best players today were Gilks and Hodson.

They'll both be dropped for the next game and we'll revert back to the same old predictable lineup.

Sums up our management really. We can make all the excuses about lack of funding etc but the fact is he can't even make the best use of what he has. I think it might be time to go.

To be fair though, Foderingham has hardly done anything to deserve being dropped. Neither has Tavernier. Gilks was tremendous and Hodson had a decent game, it's encouraging that we have quality in depth in certain areas of the squad - we just need more of it.

Those two positions aren't the positions that are costing us and part of the problem for me is actually that we consistently change parts of the team and don't seem to have a settled selection. I think, in particular, McKay is due a spell on the sidelines but he remains in the team.

However, as far as stubbornness in selection goes, the likes of Kiernan, Wilson, Hill, Barton, Haliday, Forrester, Holt, Windass, Waghorn, Garner, Rossiter and Dodoo have all been in and out of the team in the opening 15 games of the season, partly due to injury, partly due to finding something that works and it's had a disruptive effect. I don't think the manager knows his best 11, partly because most of the guys mentioned haven't performed adequately

8 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Not much wrong with that KAI. 

My biggest issue is that we were a player down in mckay until he was subbed but it's been like that all season. He needs to be ruthless with under performers. 

I think we'd be on a par with last season's bheast team, but a good manager there has strengthened their spine and taken them away from us. This is where the King lies hurt so much. We're in a gun fight with a slingshot.

But on the whole it's been a shit seadon on so many levels.

Thin ice, yeah, decent way to put it.

I agree with u and Kai however I have 1 question, say we bump MW (I wouldn't) which good manager is going to come to us and work under that absolute rotten dirty lying bastard of a board????? Billy Davies, DMcinnes,A Mcleish. We have an excellent manager if he just relaxes how rigid he is with tactics and a wee bit a money to spend. 

Just now, McKissock said:

To be fair though, Foderingham has hardly done anything to deserve being dropped. Neither has Tavernier. Gilks was tremendous and Hodson had a decent game, it's encouraging that we have quality in depth in certain areas of the squad - we just need more of it.

Those two positions aren't the positions that are costing us and part of the problem for me is actually that we consistently change parts of the team and don't seem to have a settled selection. I think, in particular, McKay is due a spell on the sidelines but he remains in the team.

However, as far as stubbornness in selection goes, the likes of Kiernan, Wilson, Hill, Barton, Haliday, Forrester, Holt, Windass, Waghorn, Garner, Rossiter and Dodoo have all been in and out of the team in the opening 15 games of the season, partly due to injury, partly due to finding something that works and it's had a disruptive effect. I don't think the manager knows his best 11, partly because most of the guys mentioned haven't performed adequately

Doesn't need to do anything wrong. If there's is someone performing better then they deserve to play IMO.

Gilks is a better keeper than Wes and Hodson is better defensively than Tav.

4 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

I agree with u and Kai however I have 1 question, say we bump MW (I wouldn't) which good manager is going to come to us and work under that absolute rotten dirty lying bastard of a board????? Billy Davies, DMcinnes,A Mcleish. We have an excellent manager if he just relaxes how rigid he is with tactics and a wee bit a money to spend. 

There's no way your average fan like me or you on here could possibly know that mate.

Give me a director/Rangers executives time, wages, resources, contact list, office with staff and a day or two and I would find you a list of suitable managers who are either available and/or interested.