Right here goes ..

K.A.I

The best team won.

We didn't even look close to winning that game today.

We were happy sitting deep trying to catch them on a lucky break. That's OK doing that during the Smith days when we had Gough & Brown in central defence with Goram (albiet I think Gilks did well enough today) and midfielders like Gascoigne, Albertz, Laudrup who could break and the likes of McCoist or Hateley or could stick them away.

I know it's different times and we don't have that aforementioned quality which leads me on to my next point - we had zero quality anywhere on that pitch. It's blatantly obvious.

Celtic aren't even a good team - they were there for the taking but we have zero quality that can take advantage of that. Again, King - over to you pal and your promises, although I won't hold my breath.

Our defence actually had a decent enough game today even of Hill got lucky for the disallowed goal and Wallace made a cunt of it for the late Celtic winner but ultimately the goal came from a defensive error which is too much of a regular occurrance with us to be bad luck or coincidence.

Now onto Warburton ...

I said at the start of the game when the team was confirmed that that was a fucking ridiculous team selection and I stand by that 100%.

Don't let the fact that the winner went in in something like 87 minutes fool you into thinking it was a close game and we were unlucky - we weren't - we showed fuck-all.

The only issue with our 4-3-3 isn't the formation in principle it's the fact that 3 inter-changable fowards are everywhere but inside the box. We didn't look any more like scoring today with a flooded midfield and Miller upfront himself.

Then the master-stroke to win us the game ... bring on Jo Dodoo ... Jo fucking Dodoo. I am not a big O'Halloran fan by any means but since we were playing the counter-attacking game then why not him for his pace? and sooner rather than later ahead of that wee McKay who does literally fuck-all.

All Garner does is go flying in and get defenders blood pressure up .. some folk love that. For me it has it's up sides but I'd rather see someone who can actually fucking play a bit and didn't cost almost 2 million.

I'm not calling for Warburton to go (yet) but games like today he does himself no favours when he's no further forward in his own mind for a strongest XI and tinkers in our biggest game of the season and most realistic chance of winning silverware.

Him and Weir and not the Greek-God's the fanbase think they are. But sacking them? bit soon for that ...

Thin ice for me.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, K.A.I said:

The best team won.

We were happy sitting deep trying to catch them on a lucky break. That's OK doing that during the Smith days when we had Gough & Brown in central defence with Goram (albiet I think Gilks did well enough today) and midfielders like Gascoigne, Albertz, Laudrup who could break and the likes of McCoist or Hateley or could stick them away.

I know it's different times and we don't have that which leads me on to my next point - we have zero quality anywhere on that pitch. It's blatantly obvious.

Celtic aren't even a good team - they were there for the taking but we have zero quality that can take advantage of that. Again, King - over to you pal and your promises, although I won't hold my breath.

Our defence actually had a decent enough game today even of Hill got lucky for the disallowed goal and Wallace made a cunt of it for the late Celtic winner but ultimately the goal came from a defensive error which is too much of a regular occurrance with us to be bad luck or coincidence.

Now onto Warburton ...

I said at the start of the game when the team was confirmed that that was a fucking ridiculous team selection and I stand by that 100%.

Don't let the fact that the winner went in in something like 87 minutes fool you into thinking it was a close game and we were unlucky - we weren't - we showed fuck-all.

The only issue with our 4-3-3 isn't the formation in principle it's the fact that 3 inter-changable fowards are everywhere but inside the box. We didn't look any more like scoring today with a flooded midfield and Miller upfront himself.

Then the master-stroke to win us the game ... bring on Jo Dodoo ... Jo fucking Dodoo. I am not a big O'Halloran fan by any means but since we were playing the counter-attacking game then why not him for his pace? and sooner rather than later ahead of that wee McKay who does literally fuck-all.

All Garner does is go flying in and get defenders blood pressure up .. some folk love that. For me it has it's up sides but I'd rather see someone who can actually fucking play a bit and didn't cost almost 2 million.

I'm not calling for Warburton to go (yet) but games like today he does himself no favours when he's no further forward in his own mind for a strongest XI and tinkers in our biggest game of the season and most realistic chance of winning silverware.

Him and Weir and not the Greek-God's the fanbase think they are. But sacking them? bit soon for that ...

Thin ice for me.

saved me posting exact same thing, spot on sir.

Our 2 best players today were Gilks and Hodson.

They'll both be dropped for the next game and we'll revert back to the same old predictable lineup.

Sums up our management really. We can make all the excuses about lack of funding etc but the fact is he can't even make the best use of what he has. I think it might be time to go.

I can accept we don't have great players, but I struggle at times with what a Warburton does. 

He doesn't have any experience winning things and I think he is too focused on doing what is RIGHT ( at least in his eyes )  instead of doing what is NEEDED. 

We lack aggression and composure. 

McKay should have been off at half time given the way the game was going and MOH on. 

Dare i say it. I though Hill and Keirnan looked solid enough today (bar a couple of wayward passes). Gilks is a much better shot stopper than Foderingham. Hodson looked good aswell. 

We have a bit of work to do, but theres a team there. 

Its a sore one to take, but i dont think its panic stations just yet.

We need an overhaul, of everything. Starting from the board to the groundsmen, everything has been shite and last years good results papered over those cracks. Board is full of dicks with no backbone or financial commitment, management have totally underestimated this season and the job is far to big for the both of them, majority of these players are utter shitebags too. I could sit and list all the problems in detail but I'd be here all fucking day. 

1 minute ago, General Custer said:

What a waste of limited funds that Garner looks. I cannot see what he brings to the team. And the worst thing is lazy off the ball and doesn't look like he gives a fuck 

He's a good player but one who doesn't fit into our style of play whatsoever. If we change how we play then I believe he would thrive and score goals for us but Warburton won't change it which makes Garner a waste of money.

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The best team won.

I know it's different times and we don't have that aforementioned quality which leads me on to my next point - we had zero quality anywhere on that pitch. It's blatantly obvious.

Now onto Warburton ...

Thin ice for me.

I believe we are 3/4 quality players away from challenging them we need to get back to the standard of players we had pre admin. Until then we will struggle

6 minutes ago, cameron1873 said:

Fs you couldn't have even let the game finish before you started writing that

What parts do you disagree with?

Starting typing about a minute into the 4 minutes of injury time. Why's that an issue? did you think we were going to break and produce a bit of magic around or inside the box and neatly finish to level the game aye?