Get yer coats King and Murray

AlCapone

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

not if it reduced their hold on rangers, thats all mini and co care about, they dont give a shit about winning or losing, they just want the prestige of owning the club on the cheap

Maybe I don't know them. I would imagine though that it isn't very cheap owning rangers. 

Again though I would be more than happy for someone with huge extra income to come in and spend it on us. Who do you suggest out of the massive que waiting in the wings 

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, cameron1873 said:

I agree we need investment. So who do you suggest 

Surely that is up to the board to find not fans who have bought a record number of season tickets. King wanted to take over the club at any cost so he needs to sort the financial side.

I assume C1872 will be calling for investment in January. 

3 minutes ago, SasaPapacLoyal said:

Bet your delighted. You'd rather we lose than get proved wrong. You couldn't wait to put the boot in

utter pish and a sign of someone without a decent argument, again my fucking next fortnight is ruined because we are miles away from being the best team in an OF game, the fact that someone is using a result from 2 years ago to defend the current board is laughable

I feel as though the club is quite happy to sit content where we are, just up there but not really competing, just like Aberdeen & United etc in years gone by  . . . 

but those clubs don't have 40K season ticket holders throwing money at em ffs 

it's soul destroying

4 minutes ago, SasaPapacLoyal said:

What relevance does our recent huge progress have? I'm sure you can figure that out yourself  fs

what recent progress? i asked this question the other day and no one could answer it

Under ally we had a squad that should have been capable of making it to the premier league, unfortunately our fraudulent manager coached most of the ability out of them

we won the championship, big deal we should have with the wages spent anyway, the big test of progress was this season, and sitting 4th, out of two competitions by halloween is fucking brutal and shambolic

If King "gets his coat" we are fucked.

Or did I miss the huge queue of multi millionaires that were lining up to save us from Green and Cunts?

We have to face facts and accept the rebuild is not going to happen overnight and there is no fairy godfather ( apologies to our godfather) just waiting to invest the millions we need while the only fans group that is trying to raise money to invest in the club is constantly derided on here for being too close to the board.

Anybody on here who has 30M lying about put their hands up or otherwise get real

1 minute ago, kjw said:

Would only give Warburton money if he comes up with a plan B otherwise give it to a manager with proven track record in high end club management.

What manager with a proven track record in high end management would work for our board?

Just now, folkestoneger said:

Or did I miss the huge queue of multi millionaires that were lining up to save us from Green and Cunts?

We have to face facts and accept the rebuild is not going to happen overnight and there is no fairy godfather ( apologies to our godfather) just waiting to invest the millions we need while the only fans group that is trying to raise money to invest in the club is constantly derided on here for being too close to the board.

Anybody on here who has 30M lying about put their hands up or otherwise get real

What a lot of utter shite

8 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

utter pish and a sign of someone without a decent argument, again my fucking next fortnight is ruined because we are miles away from being the best team in an OF game, the fact that someone is using a result from 2 years ago to defend the current board is laughable

Until we have a better option lined up then what do you suggest? Im away to get fucked up and celebrate the fact we aren't kafflick. I'll argue back tomorrow 

20 minutes ago, cameron1873 said:

Playing devil's advocate here 

So you don't want easdales and you don't want king because he is a tight arse. 

Then who do you suggest considering that (well Imo) the club by itself can't generate enough extra capital to bridge the quality gap on its on

If you go Into discussions about buying rangers you should know the financials,if King did then hes shown he doesn't give a fuck about us, if he didn't then he shouldn't have come near, either way he's shown that hes not the answer.

4 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

what an absolute crock of shite, king spoke many times of investing many millions, first it was 50, then 30, then the bulk of what we needed, now the lying bastard would struggle to let go of a fiver note unless you gave him the keys to your car

wake up ffs, we are being taken for a ride by king and mini

9 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

We're all hurting just now mate. I wanted to hurt a bheast, but they're very few, & very between up here.?

Think i'll move up there with you mate - I know there's only 17% timmigrants in Scotland - but at times it feels like the indigenous Scots are the 17%.

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

what an absolute crock of shite, king spoke many times of investing many millions, first it was 50, then 30, then the bulk of what we needed, now the lying bastard would struggle to let go of a fiver note unless you gave him the keys to your car

wake up ffs, we are being taken for a ride by king and mini

As above, give me an alternative owner.

Until then we are stuck with what we have like it or not

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Our top earner sat in his house watching game on tele.

A guy wi a history of i juries is lying injured.

our defensive high earner has barely played and sat his fat arse on bench today.

Warburton is at fault how pathetic and weak we are, not Paul Murray.

We are underfunded and under the current board we are going nowhere, have some ambition man 

12 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

If you go Into discussions about buying rangers you should know the financials,if King did then hes shown he doesn't give a fuck about us, if he didn't then he shouldn't have come near, either way he's shown that hes not the answer.

I agree king doesn't have the personal wealth to fund the transfer kitty we require. Neither can the club generate that. 

So who do you suggest out of the ques of multimillionaires that are willing to invest in Scottish football. 

The fact is there isn't that someone. I agree king may not be the answer but unfortunately in the short term we are going to have to accept there will be a few hurtful defeats along the way. 

Unless again you know someone with 20m +

3 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

As above, give me an alternative owner.

Until then we are stuck with what we have like it or not

or the current lot stick to their promises :lol:

seriously though, if there isnt anyone else then what do we do, sit back and be 2nd best to them for the next 20 years? fuck that i'll give up on football if thats the case,