Get yer coats King and Murray

AlCapone

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

And fuck off, fraudulent cunts

FUCKIN YAAAS!! well said mate. People need to realise that the problems we have start at the top and trickle down. Fraudulent lying bastards and before anyone says "would you rather the easedales were still in charge" no, i'd rather someone who had the clubs interests an wasn't a tightarse bastard was. Speculate to accumulate, this pricks about to hand them at least 10 in a row. 

1 minute ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

I think the blame lies more with the manager and some of our players today,the debate about King's promises is a fair one but maybe letting others off the hook today.

How much did warburton have to spend? How much has he spent? Wake up FFS. Warburtons a joke of a manager but even he was on a free 

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

He'll only open it to put money in, miserable lying bastard won't certainly give us any cash 

As said, last chance from me as pissed off since he said we're chasing 2nd pish. Even if it's true a leader doesn't come out with that.

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

How much did warburton have to spend? How much has he spent? Wake up FFS. Warburtons a joke of a manager but even he was on a free 

I agree that King hasn't stumped up but does that mean that some players can go out today and not try a leg.

9 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

FUCKIN YAAAS!! well said mate. People need to realise that the problems we have start at the top and trickle down. Fraudulent lying bastards and before anyone says "would you rather the easedales were still in charge" no, i'd rather someone who had the clubs interests an wasn't a tightarse bastard was. Speculate to accumulate, this pricks about to hand them at least 10 in a row. 

Playing devil's advocate here 

So you don't want easdales and you don't want king because he is a tight arse. 

Then who do you suggest considering that (well Imo) the club by itself can't generate enough extra capital to bridge the quality gap on its on

2 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

I agree that King hasn't stumped up but does that mean that some players can go out today and not try a leg.

id say they did try, they are just about a league below the tarriers, there's a reason why the likes of waghorn, tav, windass etc were all in the lower english leagues, they did alright today, just that alright isnt anywhere near good enough anytmore

2 minutes ago, cameron1873 said:

Playing devil's advocate here 

So you don't want easdales and you don't want king because he is a tight arse. 

Then who do you suggest 

fuck knows, any self respecting businessman wont come near us now due to king and his followers actions over 4 years