B McKay

montana100

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

Looks like a wee boy having a kick about with his big brother and his pals!! He's a fuckin fairy

Fucking hell when you think about it like that, that's a great analogy. Even when he wears his club suit it's like he's borrowed it off his Dad

Hes way off form and lacking in confidence big time. A spell on the bench was needed weeks ago.

Huge mistake in thinking we should get rid of him tho.

Get him on the bench and give him a wee half hour here and there and let the confidence  come back. I have no doubt the wee man will come again.

9 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Had one good game this season and that was against QotS. Think that sums him up. That's his level. 

Yer fuckin arse, i bet you were jumping all over the place when he scored that screamer against those cunts, fuckin get a grip ffs!

How can people say he isn't good enough? I agree the boy needs time on the bench, he has been rotten but it is down to his confidence. 

Do people forgot his 2 motm performances last season? He needs a chance to win his place back and see if he has the fight to get back into the team. 

2 minutes ago, Dietspam said:

That was last season though. The last time the team did anything of note.

I don't disagree mate, but to slag the lad as much as has been said on here is just fucking mad, i agree that he's defo off form and needs a rest, but he's still got talent.

5 minutes ago, Teamgers said:

Yer fuckin arse, i bet you were jumping all over the place when he scored that screamer against those cunts, fuckin get a grip ffs!

Well obviously I was but scoring a wonder goal doesn't make you a consistent all round good player. He's looked lost all season.

Let Lustig run off him so many times today

7 hours ago, montana100 said:

How long must I have to watch this player, another guttless show. On the 27th min Scott Broon caught him and pushed him off the ball, he then gave him a stare and BM packed his bags as his game was over, just like the previous 8, 8 months that is.

He is a total bottler. 

I said it at the time....if u can't run away from brown your fucked 

I honestly don't know what some people expect out of him. Our system hardly ever allows him of the leash. This keep-ball fantasy our manager has a hard-on for barely allows anyone to express themselves on the pitch. Robotic, flavourless football that has you jumping out of your skin looking at it.

Mckay, Windass, O'Halloran, Dodoo - what a waste

He made two good passes today which unfortunately did not result in a goal.

For majority of game, he was like a scared schoolboy. Time to drop him and give someone else a shot..

He can produce something out of nothing, but lately, nothing is what he is producing.

15 hours ago, General Custer said:

That's utter pish. He's one of the few players we have with pace and the ability to pull off something different in a game. Hrs still improving all the time. Far too many folk on here want to bin a good young player when he's trying to put a few good games together

You have to be a moron. He's been fucking awful all season. Tell me a game he's played well in?

I feel sorry for him. He's very low in confidence right now and needs benched for a few games until he finds his way again. The management team aren't doing him any favours by continuing to play him and he should have been hooked at HT. McKay had one clever  ball in the 2nd half mind you and put Wallace through but he got caught under the ball and the chance was wasted.

Couldn't believe it when he took Miller off, he still had the legs for the game at that point and was quite in his right to be pissed off when he got benched.

To keep playing him isn't good for the team or the player. He needs dropped. Let him come off the bench when teams are tiring. It might help him win back his confidence and his form.

However, the most worrying thing about this is many of us were saying he should have been dropped several weeks ago and possibly before that. I don't understand why the manager is persisting with him. I think we could have a competitive squad but unless players are rewarded with a place in the team based on their form then there is no competition. It's not just affecting McKay. It's affecting players in the squad who are getting overlooked as well.