Joe Garner

Ok so the game was shit blah blah blah... I find this guy irritating, he seems to want to put himself about, barging into players, diving, they guys nowhere near the standard of player we should've been recruiting in the summer. Even his face annoys me, reminds of some annoying character off eastenders or summin. Bad move on our part and a real dislike for the guy, I'm not alone am I?

i'm going to keep saying this til i'm blue in the face, one up front is not working, he and the other strikers that are struggling big time need a team mate beside them, not way out on the wing on either side and not one that plays in the middle of the park, but one thats close by.

if we had a young hately or ally in this team playing up front by him self, he's struggle to score.

1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

I think he is shite and he annoys the fuck out of me. 

Lets hope he improves somehow. 

he's not going to improve when he doesn't have a strike partner playing beside him, playing him and the other strikers up front by them selfs is not working, we can all see that except for the manager who continues with the same shit week in week out.

as far as i'm concerned, warburton has until the end of the season to sort it out and if he can't, he needs to go along with the so called big men in the boardroom.

6 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Reckon he'd be good in a 2 up front. Which we don't, and will never play. Which makes it all the more bewildering that Warburton set out his stall to sign this guy so badly

Thought he was the plan B option we were screaming out for last season but the way he's been used so far has been really poor.