Lee Wallace

KeyserSoze

Can't tackle 

Can't run

Can't pass

He nearly gifted them a goal by passing it straight to them and his lack of commitment and poor positioning led to their goal  

he's had one and a half good seasons with us, the rest of his time he has been mediocre to poor. 

Do the right thing gaffer, we would all agree if you dropped him. 

He wasn't good enough last time we were in the premier league. 

People are so keen to criticise Tav usually but he's been far better than Wallace so far this season. Hodson looked good at left back against QotS last month, if Hodson is to start I would prefer him at left back although I doubt MW would drop our captain. 

Are you just forgetting his goal saving tackle on Sinclair? The tackle on Lustig? The number of times he blunted Forrest? The fact he was the only player fucking trying to get forward? 

He made a mistake. I'm sure he'll be pissed at it, I'm fucking pissed at it, but to suggest he's not good enough and talk of getting rid of him is absolute bullshit and you can fuck off with that knee jerk reaction

Just now, psb07158 said:

Are you just forgetting his goal saving tackle on Sinclair? The tackle on Lustig? The number of times he blunted Forrest? The fact he was the only player fucking trying to get forward? 

He made a mistake. I'm sure he'll be pissed at it, I'm fucking pissed at it, but to suggest he's not good enough and talk of getting rid of him is absolute bullshit and you can fuck off with that knee jerk reaction

He deserves to be dropped, end of.

1 minute ago, ThatNightInFlorence said:

He wasn't good enough last time we were in the premier league. 

People are so keen to criticise Tav usually but he's been far better than Wallace so far this season. Hodson looked good at left back against QotS last month, if Hodson is to start I would prefer him at left back although I doubt MW would drop our captain. 

But that's the thing. It's for the good of the team- captain's are droppable MW NEEDS to step up.  

Don't think he was the worst today. Made a couple of vital tackles which someone has mentioned already. He wasn't really getting much help from McKay when he had the ball, but all of our midfield were very poor today with ball retention. On the plus side, I thought big Hill was immense at the back for us and our keeper was just brilliant.

2 minutes ago, montana100 said:

I think his probl is siding with shit bag mckay, takes his mind off the game. But then again, he's the capt, get the wee cunt telt.

I'm really pissed off with the result as well,  but calling Rangers players shit bag - ??????????

3 minutes ago, jamess said:

I'm really pissed off with the result as well,  but calling Rangers players shit bag - ??????????

You should read the Barry McKay thread, shit bag is soft.....,AND HE IS A SHIT BAG, I CARE FOR MY CLUB MORE THAN ANY PLAYER. Who would leave tomorrow for a fee.

43 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

As soon as griffiths got goal side of him, Wallace should have put him into next week. 

This all day long, should never have allowed it to happen but once he did he should have flattened him and just conceded the free kick. Everything about him is just soooooooo slowwwwwwwwwww.