Beasley

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Beasley said:

Alright lads I think we need to lift Joey's suspension while we're still only 7 points off top (well 10 really cos game in hand), get Joey back in the team and keep the difference to that figure until January. We miss Joey's calming influence and presence on the field, Dodoo has looked lost without him and it's just not on no more. If we keep the gap down to 10 points we just have hope Warbs has got his eye on Lafferty I feel a return to Ibrox is due for the Irish Neymar, think Beasley has been doing alright in the MLS too wouldn't hurt to give him a call. But yeah Joey and Lafferty back in the team please Warbs, tah :dioufcheer:

Thoughts?? 

cool story bro

51 minutes ago, Beasley said:

Alright lads I think we need to lift Joey's suspension while we're still only 7 points off top (well 10 really cos game in hand), get Joey back in the team and keep the difference to that figure until January. We miss Joey's calming influence and presence on the field, Dodoo has looked lost without him and it's just not on no more. If we keep the gap down to 10 points we just have hope Warbs has got his eye on Lafferty I feel a return to Ibrox is due for the Irish Neymar, think Beasley has been doing alright in the MLS too wouldn't hurt to give him a call. But yeah Joey and Lafferty back in the team please Warbs, tah :dioufcheer:

Thoughts?? 

You are cordially invited to come and suck the pus from my nans infected  piles 

1 hour ago, Beasley said:

Thoughts?? 

Are you a WH Smith worker trying to promote cunts to buy Joe bhoys book or something? 

3 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

"Dodoo has looked lost without him and it's just not on no more"

What on earth are you on about?

Like the link up play has been detroying cunts when they played together hmmmmmmmm :dioufcheer:

What a load of garbage :541:

2 hours ago, Beasley said:

Thoughts?? 

Thoughts ? Your on the wrong forum >>>>>>>>>> Kerryfail street 

2 hours ago, Beasley said:

Thoughts?? 

Fuck off ya prick !!