Lift Joey's suspension while we're still in the race

Beasley

12 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

This 100%. I don't give 2 fucks to hear what wise man Joey has to say...The sooner he is just a bad memory the better..The press will be round him like flies round shite and how apt is that..He was shite for us and the mhedia up here eat and spread shite..  

TMB has outdone himself here.

That was a shocking statement to make.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Yes, I'm sure he'd rather play in the EPL against some of the best players in the world than struggle to win games in the SPFL with us.  He played five games for us and our support would rather hate him than give him a chance.  Moving on would be the right move for everyone at this point.  I hope he comes out and let's everyone know what's been going behind the scenes at Rangers once he finally gets clear. 

You don't half talk some amount of Shite at times 

50 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Just looks like a manager trying to be respectful when being repeatedly faced with the same question tbh. He may well have been a brilliant player for Burnley last season but I'd be very surprised if he ends up back playing there.

If he leaves us in January then it will be for a club in the Championship and probably on loan rather than a permanent move.

They wanted him to stay only a few months ago, plus the player has a certain rapport Dyche, so maybe it would be best all round.

2 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

They wanted him to stay only a few months ago, plus the player has a certain rapport Dyche, so maybe it would be best all round.

They did, but then he left and they spent millions on their midfield. I don't see a place for him there now unless he's going to accept being a backup option and I don't think his ego would allow that.

On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 5:10 PM, Beasley said:

Alright lads I think we need to lift Joey's suspension while we're still only 7 points off top (well 10 really cos game in hand), get Joey back in the team and keep the difference to that figure until January. We miss Joey's calming influence and presence on the field, Dodoo has looked lost without him and it's just not on no more. If we keep the gap down to 10 points we just have hope Warbs has got his eye on Lafferty I feel a return to Ibrox is due for the Irish Neymar, think Beasley has been doing alright in the MLS too wouldn't hurt to give him a call. But yeah Joey and Lafferty back in the team please Warbs, tah :dioufcheer:

Thoughts?? 

Your no right in the heid..

1 hour ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Just looks like a manager trying to be respectful when being repeatedly faced with the same question tbh. He may well have been a brilliant player for Burnley last season but I'd be very surprised if he ends up back playing there.

If he leaves us in January then it will be for a club in the Championship and probably on loan rather than a permanent move.

Many posters were shouting loud about how it will cost us pure millions, a mistake of epic proportions and no team will touch him in January, mainly because it suited their argument.

Here is an EPL manager suggesting differently. Given the timing...it's a story IMO.

5 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Why would any Bear hope for this?

A loudmouth egotistical prick like barton feeding the press with negative shit to beat us with (like they need an excuse)

Someone spilling shit about the goings on in the boardroom in recent times, maybe aye.

But stuff that can have a detrimental effect on the team? Really?

I'm sure many fans would like to know what's happened behind the scenes especially after that Old Firm game.  If you would rather live under a shroud of secrecy then by all means cover your eyes and ears when the truth finally comes to light.  The Rangers squad already know what's went on if they can't handle some negative press they shouldn't be here anyway.  Joey doesn't even play for Rangers anymore and you're still trying to blame him for team moral :lol:

5 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

How the fuck you are still allowed to post on here baffles me .................

It's a Rangers fan forum.  If you don't like different opinions maybe you're the one that shouldn't be on here. 

15 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I'm sure many fans would like to know what's happened behind the scenes especially after that Old Firm game.  If you would rather live under a shroud of secrecy then by all means cover your eyes and ears when the truth finally comes to light.  The Rangers squad already know what's went on if they can't handle some negative press they shouldn't be here anyway.  Joey doesn't even play for Rangers anymore and you're still trying to blame him for team moral :lol:

Stinking.

It wouldn't be the "truth" .

It would be that little egotistical wankers version of events.

Different things.

Never once said i wanted to live shrouded in secrecy, but anything that wee bastard has to say about my club has lost any credence.

Coming up here giving it big licks, going to do this and that to brown and the bheggars.

Where is he? In his fucking shell after embarrassing himself at the piggery and making a complete and utter arse of his big opinion of himself and his capabilities.

He wrote the team talk for rodgers season.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Fuck off ya tarrier bastard , you and a couple of others papes get away with murder on here.

Are you offended by my unwillingness to condemn Barton for no reason at all?  We don't know what has happened behind closed doors and I for one would like to know what's been going on.  There's nothing wrong with asking for transparency especially when the fans money is being pissed away.

On 10/23/2016 at 5:10 PM, Beasley said:

Alright lads I think we need to lift Joey's suspension while we're still only 7 points off top (well 10 really cos game in hand), get Joey back in the team and keep the difference to that figure until January. We miss Joey's calming influence and presence on the field, Dodoo has looked lost without him and it's just not on no more. If we keep the gap down to 10 points we just have hope Warbs has got his eye on Lafferty I feel a return to Ibrox is due for the Irish Neymar, think Beasley has been doing alright in the MLS too wouldn't hurt to give him a call. But yeah Joey and Lafferty back in the team please Warbs, tah :dioufcheer:

Thoughts?? 

Jesus fucking wept!!! I've read some amount of shite on here (from myself included) but fuck me, where the blithering fuck do you even start with that.

OP had to be canned / fucked oot his nut when he posted that.

Oh...and as for Lafferty. I didn't want the cunt the first time around, fuck having him back after his actions later on. Fuck him.

Yep, OP definitely on the gear (fear thread for him when he see's this :rolleyes: )

Just now, plumbGER said:

Stinking.

Different things.

Never once said i wanted to live shrouded in secrecy, but anything that wee bastard has to say about my club has lost any credence.

Coming up here giving it big licks, going to do this and that to brown and the bheggars.

Where is he? In his fucking shell after embarrassing himself at the piggery and making a complete and utter arse of his big opinion of himself and his capabilities.

The way people like yourself get tunnel vision when it comes to hating people is pretty unsettling.  You're allowing your hatred for the guy to interferer with your ability to think objectively.  You're even rubbishing anything the guy might say, before he's even said it.  Every player we have embarrassed themselves during that 5-1 defeat.  Players can come back from a poor start to the season and we're starting to see improvements in people like Hill and Halliday are we not?

19 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Stinking.

Different things.

There's always two sides to every story, and truth lies somewhere inbetween.