Lift Joey's suspension while we're still in the race

Beasley

6 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Jesus fucking wept!!! I've read some amount of shite on here (from myself included) but fuck me, where the blithering fuck do you even start with that.

OP had to be canned / fucked oot his nut when he posted that.

Oh...and as for Lafferty. I didn't want the cunt the first time around, fuck having him back after his actions later on. Fuck him.

Yep, OP definitely on the gear (fear thread for him when he see's this :rolleyes: )

Has to be a windup mate, surely.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Are you offended by my unwillingness to condemn Barton for no reason at all?  We don't know what has happened behind closed doors and I for one would like to know what's been going on.  There's nothing wrong with asking for transparency especially when the fans money is being pissed away.

I dont need to know anything about the taig , i and a few others said long before we signed him it was madness. We have had supposed Gers fans slating the manager , Weir and Haliday and siding with the tarrier ever since the shit hit the fan. Hes the only one at fault here , him and the fuckwit that wanted to sign him.

Lets see if the tarriers on here stick up for him once its over and hes slaughtering us in the media.

14 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Think you're going a bit too far saying it was a shocking statement to make, it's TMB opinion and it differs from you.

That's all that happened, nothing shocking.

I think it's a shocking statement.

That's my opinion.

Wanting a wee fanny like that to go running his mouths to the papers?

Not just wanting but "can't wait"

Shocking.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

That's my opinion.

Shocking.

Bang on , guys a tarrier he comes out with this type of shite daily on here

19 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

The way people like yourself get tunnel vision when it comes to hating people is pretty unsettling.  You're allowing your hatred for the guy to interferer with your ability to think objectively.  You're even rubbishing anything the guy might say, before he's even said it.  Every player we have embarrassed themselves during that 5-1 defeat.  Players can come back from a poor start to the season and we're starting to see improvements in people like Hill and Halliday are we not?

Fuck up dick lips, no tunnel vision from me.

Read my other posts on the matter (in the McKay thread i think)  and you will see me saying that maybe barton had a point (if rumours he had a go at mckay were true) and the gaffer was too stubborn to drop him as it would prove his point.

From the minute the guy signed, and his actions since, he has pretty much rubbished his own words.

Surely you can see that?

I thought he might be a decent signing and i am on record as saying so.

I don't mind admitting when i am wrong.

You were wrong to say you said what you said earlier.

On 23/10/2016 at 5:10 PM, Beasley said:

Alright lads I think we need to lift Joey's suspension while we're still only 7 points off top (well 10 really cos game in hand), get Joey back in the team and keep the difference to that figure until January. We miss Joey's calming influence and presence on the field, Dodoo has looked lost without him and it's just not on no more. If we keep the gap down to 10 points we just have hope Warbs has got his eye on Lafferty I feel a return to Ibrox is due for the Irish Neymar, think Beasley has been doing alright in the MLS too wouldn't hurt to give him a call. But yeah Joey and Lafferty back in the team please Warbs, tah :dioufcheer:

Thoughts?? 

110 posts pretending to be a Rangers fan. You must be dead proud wee man

4 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Should give Joey the captaincy and let him lead by example. celtic would shit it and 55 would be ours.

Send Halliday to the reserves too. Causes too many arguments. 

I know mate, fucking unreal we have fuckwits who think that.

Sleekit Halliday eh, :rolleyes:

Like the rest of us they don't know what happened, but blame the Rangers fan anyway, where have I heard that before ...

Let's be honest, Halliday took the huff because he didn't start the Old Firm and made a remark about Barton starting and being shite to what Barton retaliated and things got out of hand. 

If you look at our performances with Barton and the ones without, we've been a far better team without him. So there's no need to shoe horn him in. Crooks deserves a chance before Barton does 

It's far too late for that now as I believe the bridges have been burned at this point by both parties. If we made Barton doing a preseason in Glasgow (seeing as he couldn't come to America) he may well have been a player for us but that's not how matters played out. I have faith Rossiter will prove to be a great player when match fit if he can stay injury free.

21 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Fuck up dick lips, no tunnel vision from me.

Read my other posts on the matter (in the McKay thread i think)  and you will see me saying that maybe barton had a point (if rumours he had a go at mckay were true) and the gaffer was too stubborn to drop him as it would prove his point.

From the minute the guy signed, and his actions since, he has pretty much rubbished his own words.

Surely you can see that?

I thought he might be a decent signing and i am on record as saying so.

I don't mind admitting when i am wrong.

You were wrong to say you said what you said earlier.

:lol::lol::lol: Howling!

25 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I know mate, fucking unreal we have fuckwits who think that.

Sleekit Halliday eh, :rolleyes:

Like the rest of us they don't know what happened, but blame the Rangers fan anyway, where have I heard that before ...

They then go on about handwringers, dignified silence and how the SFA, the scottish media and Scottish society are out to get us and do nothing about it. All the while putting the boot into their own (allegedly). 

2 hours ago, plumbGER said:

That's my opinion.

Shocking.

Me wanting to know what happened after the Old Firm game is shocking?  Dry yer eyes FFS.

12 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Me wanting to know what happened after the Old Firm game is shocking?  Dry yer eyes FFS.

"I hope he comes out and let's everyone know what's been going behind the scenes at Rangers once he finally gets clear."

That's what i was referring to ya helmet.

No mention of the old firm game there.

2 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

If you look at our performances with Barton and the ones without, we've been a far better team without him. So there's no need to shoe horn him in. Crooks deserves a chance before Barton does 

Barton came to us unfit and was working his way back to fitness when all this carry on happened.  I would attribute better performances with the return of Holt form injury, not an absence of Barton.  I don't think Barton was given a proper chance to prove himself up here.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

"I hope he comes out and let's everyone know what's been going behind the scenes at Rangers once he finally gets clear."

That's what i was referring to ya helmet.

No mention of the old firm game there.

I still don't get what you're crying about.  If there is problems at Rangers and Barton brings those issues to light then it's a good thing. 

6 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I still don't get what you're crying about.  If there is problems at Rangers and Barton brings those issues to light then it's a good thing. 

Is it?

We needed a fighter, a winner and someone to drive us on and improve our squad.

Barton came in and made some noises about being that man, made a complete tit of himself both on twitter and on the radio and done the bheggars team talk for the season for them.

He is a cunts cunt, his opinion is worth fuck all but here you HOPE HE LETS EVERYONE KNOW his wee version of events.

You have a strange outlook imo.

But fair enough, you are entitled to your opinion.

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Is it?

We needed a fighter, a winner and someone to drive us on and improve our squad.

Barton came in and made some noises about being that man, made a complete tit of himself both on twitter and on the radio and done the bheggars team talk for the season for them.

He is a cunts cunt, his opinion is worth fuck all but here you HOPE HE LETS EVERYONE KNOW his wee version of events.

You have a strange outlook imo.

But fair enough, you are entitled to your opinion.

I've listened to almost all of Barton's interviews since he came here.  I think he comes across well in interviews and seems like a pretty honest guy.  From the first moment he signed for Rangers he was fighting our corner in the media and I don't think his confidence is a bad thing.  I'm certainly not going to hold it against someone for saying we can beat Celtic and win the league.  You expect him to tell us we can't beat Celtic and can only realistically finish second?  Imagine the hate he would've got for that.