Lift Joey's suspension while we're still in the race

Beasley

51 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I've listened to almost all of Barton's interviews since he came here.  I think he comes across well in interviews and seems like a pretty honest guy.  From the first moment he signed for Rangers he was fighting our corner in the media and I don't think his confidence is a bad thing.  I'm certainly not going to hold it against someone for saying we can beat Celtic and win the league.  You expect him to tell us we can't beat Celtic and can only realistically finish second?  Imagine the hate he would've got for that.

He should have kept his mouth shut and done his talking on the pitch.

He's a clown, he has proved himself a clown by giving it big licks then making a cunt of himself and his opinions.

If he was that clever he would have known we weren't ready to compete right away, he underestimated the Scottish game massively.

Either that or over-estimated his own ability, either way he made a cunt of it.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I think I'd hit someone if they spouted that shite in the op in person 

You are unlikely to meet him.

But if you ever see someone dressed up as a killer clown with his cock out in the vicinity of a primary school.....

2 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I still don't get what you're crying about.  If there is problems at Rangers and Barton brings those issues to light then it's a good thing. 

He didn't approach it in the right way. Shouting his mouth off at everyone including MW. He played in 8 matches and was a statue. He wanted out imo.

Coward of the highest order who seems intent on squeezing every penny he can from us.