Manager's After Match Reaction

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, showtime69 said:

no having a go here but who do you think would do a better job with the squad we have?

That's the problem someone has to come in and try and move on this lop sided mess of a squad, he should be made to do the hard work.

He fuckin signed them ? Allegedly ?

He was watching a different game from me, the only improvement from the last game was the fact we didn't get humped by 4 or 5 they had more shots on goal in this match, but for Gilks and some poor finishing by them it could have been another doing, will be no improvement if King doesn't get his cash out like he said he would

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

My nephew told me before the game that according to that jellybeans guy on FF MW is offski very soon. I haven't heard anything about it myself and I don't know how true it is but apparently MW is sick of the Glasgow fishbowl 

Can see it coming.

44 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

He's been doing my tits in of late, but today proved one thing. Since the last game against them, we showed we are not that far off them. If we kept Miller on and brought on Forester, we could have nicked it, just like they did. Keep the faith in the manager until the new year at least. There's a lot of football to be played and we could be in a much better position by then. Patience might be the key here.

Sorry mate. Can't agree with us being not too far off them since the last game. We were terrible today and it was an absolute stroll for them. We offered fuck all threat and was saved by a mixture of last gasp defending, a keeper who was probably MOTM and some shite finishing. That performance was every bit as bad as the 5-1 defeat in my eyes. 

My nephew told me before the game that according to that jellybeans guy on FF MW is offski very soon. I haven't heard anything about it myself and I don't know how true it is but apparently MW is sick of the Glasgow fishbowl 

Cannae see it to be honest

I honestly can't see him being here in January. We have to play Hearts x2, Aberdeen, St Johnstone and Celtic all at the end of November and during December. If he doesn't get results in those games, especially Hearts & Aberdeen at Ibrox, he'll be under serious, serious pressure and a large percentage of the support will have made up their mind on him and I think that he wouldn't be able to handle it. As another poster put it - the job is too big for him. An offer from a mid-to-top championship team and he'll bite their hand off. 

Just now, Number5 said:

Sorry mate. Can't agree with us being not too far off them since the last game. We were terrible today and it was an absolute stroll for them. We offered fuck all threat and was saved by a mixture of last gasp defending, a keeper who was probably MOTM and some shite finishing. That performance was every bit as bad as the 5-1 defeat in my eyes. 

We were terrible today, yet they sneaked a win. What if we were not terrible? 

50 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Another way to look at it is that managers only get sick of the OF / Glasgow media fishbowl if they are not successful.    If they are successful the pressure is a whole lot less.   Sooner of later the media will start to ask him if he is considering his future after what was another OF defeat which could have been a lot worse than 1-0.   This too from a Rangers team that was supposed to be well motivated for this game but which - apart from 2 - were far from up for the game. 

Whether sooner or later his going would present something other than finding a replacement for King to worry about.    Warburton has managed to introduce a number of back room folks of his choosing into Rangers.   People who buy into the Warburton management/coaching-by-analysis approach to football.    A successor more focussed on delivering winning results might look at football life a bit differently so changing one might really mean changing quite a lot of people.

Personally I think Warburton would be better suited to a DOF role and taken out of the spotlight of delivering results on a weekly basis.  Sort of keep him but replace him.  

Can't resist it.....sorry, just can't........McCoist?.....is that King's fallback if the Warburton experiment derails?

are you on drugs  mCcoist could not manage a junior team

I really don’t think he gets it

You don’t lose a semi final to those cunts and give the fans that message

The very least It should be an Apology and a bit of respect for the fans , no way that team can say they gave it their all

St Johnstone at Ibrox on Weds.   Then Kilmarnock at Ibrox on Saturday.   Warburton is right when he says its no time for hangovers.  

But if he is not able to lead the team to winning all 6 points then imo its Warburton who really will have a hangover because any failure to win all 6 points will add further weight to conclusions that he is not able to deliver on producing a team that is 'more than competitive'.   We were very far from that today imo.   

1 minute ago, 1NachoNovo said:

We were terrible today, yet they sneaked a win. What if we were not terrible? 

It's hard to judge really as we've played them twice so far and been pretty much dominated in both games. The scoreline today flattered us really. We probably couldn't have complained if we got done by 3. Don't want the scoreline to in anyway mask the gulf.

It was so one sided that it makes me sick that we've allowed these fuckers to create a gap that seemed there to be closed after the semi final last season.

Awful lot of negative rumors popping up on the site today. 

We have a game on Wednesday night. He's quiet right to try and move on from this. It's done, we got beaten by the better team on the day. There were positives from the game, we just don't want to think about them because we have just lost to our rivals. He knows we can't wallow for too long or else we might be caught out by St.Jonstone and we'll all be on his back again.