Rossiter home sick?

Essandoh

It is more than likely a lot of shite but I was told today at the game from a boy from down south that Rossiter is supposedly severely homesick. Liverpool may only be 3 hours away but when you consider how Scouse that lad is in every way it's pretty believable.

Here's hoping it's rubbish or if it is true that it subsides because he's an incredibly talented young player who would do us the world of good this season.

Your man might have heard right, but I'd also say (if true) that it's probably Rossiter's way of working his ticket since he's been unlucky with injury and not really played when fit.

He wouldn't have made any difference today either IMO. He's another one of the fans hero's that's done absolutely nothing, Neat and tidy but nothing more nothing less.

12 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Your man might have heard right, but I'd also say (if true) that it's probably Rossiter's way of working his ticket since he's been unlucky with injury and not really played when fit.

He wouldn't have made any difference today either IMO. He's another one of the fans hero's that's done absolutely nothing, Neat and tidy but nothing more nothing less.

Hardly seen him

17 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

To be fair to the lad neat and tidy is what I would want from a holding midfield player.Break up moves,link passes keep things simple.Its those around him I would expect to be more creative.I actually think he has been one of our best players in the games I have seen him.

As for homesick take that with a large pinch of salt.Even if true it's probably quite natural for anyone that's moved away from home for the first time.As long as he performs when wearing our jersey that's all that matters to me.

1 hour ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Soldiers fighting in far off lands get home sick. Footballers a short bus journey from home need to catch a grip.

Aye but we don't start there.

Yes it may only be a couple of hours away but it could just as easily be the other side of the world.  If he is feeling homesick, keep him working/training/playing, it take your mind off things and gives you something to focus on. Then after a while you can handle being homesick and then you have something to look forward to.

57 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That's true but I'm only going on what I've seen so far.

Anyone thinking he's a class act - I can use that same argument right back at them and see you've hardly seen him.

All players currently not playing are world beaters, don't you know?