Two men to blame for today and this season so far

GOAT

Warburton needs to get his heed out his arse.

lbut other than that the blame for it all falls to the biggest bullshitter of all, Dave King. Unless money is spent soon them getting ten in a row is not just a possibility it's a foregone conclusion. 

The signing of Joe Garner is simply bizarre,Starts most games on the bench and lucky to get 15mins here and there and still haven't seen anything to suggest he is worth what the club paid for him and a waste of money so far.

Michael O'Halloran is another,Paid £500k for him and hardly gets a sniff at the first team,Our two most expensive signings and both can't even get a game... Truly bizarre.

Just now, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

The signing of Joe Garner is simply bizarre,Starts most games on the bench and lucky to get 15mins here and there and still haven't seen anything to suggest he is worth what the club paid for him and a waste of money so far.

Michael O'Halloran is another,Paid £500k for him and hardly gets a sniff at the first team,Our two most expensive signings and both can't even get a game... Truly bizarre.

>£2m on players we don't / refuse to play........not good enough to me.  If you're not spending much and then choose these players, they must play and add to the team. Both may well prove to be costly mistakes but ffs give them game time if they cost that much money!

King -  Stingy bastard. I should know, as I refuse to pay for sky and watch shit on the internet for free.

MW - Had little to spend and spent it on limited options. If he didn't, then we would be the exact same team as last year. It would in hindsight be conceivable that that would not be a bad thing, but he was trying to improve us for the step up. What else could he do?

That aside, his decision making needs a bit of improvement too. We can't change anything any time soon, so just get behind the guy and criticise the board instead. If they produce the goods, then MW might be able to do something with it.

The main bits of money he's spent are 2.3 mill sitting on the bench .. 20k a week + whatever signing on fee sitting in his hoose chillin .. n an injury risk on prob the guts a 15k a week who's now injured  ..

no no sure I trust him with money when he buys players who don't even fit into his system