Staying away from RM

ianb1547

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i do try avoid it. i really care about the club and want to see us do well but some cunts are just full of so much negativity and it does my head in. it hasn't been an easy ride and there are still tough times ahead but i truly believe we'll be back winning titles and competing in europe. just don't see the point in being so negative on a forum. it's no for me.

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I am sure I would G B, but just read his post after not having a good night's sleep and thought I should reply. :pipe:

P S are you there in Wed? 

"To those who bring up the negatives...fine......but what does that achieve?

- that's clearly not addressed at you. :P

Wed - Yes, probably, but not definitely.

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Yes I intend to be at the next game and have also been supporting Rangers for 50 years. Auld cunt with an opinion loyal. :gerbad:

Fuck the auld cunt with an opinion loyal - I'm in the 'auld cunt's opinions loyal' we fucking hate the ' auld cunt with an opinion loyal'! :pipe: 

34 minutes ago, govanblue said:

"To those who bring up the negatives...fine......but what does that achieve?

- that's clearly not addressed at you. :P

Wed - Yes, probably, but not definitely.

Pm me with your location Wednesday and I'll bring a small amount of cash in case you can't find my donation 

3 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

What!! Some if the cash I sent didn't buy me fund membership? 

When was that.  PM me the details.

I think we had this conversation before, but didn't get to the end of it. :P

You're still showing as pledged, not paid on the page one list, and when have you ever known me to be wrong??? :P

4 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Pm me with your location Wednesday and I'll bring a small amount of cash in case you can't find my donation 

Technically, I should count your recent ticket donation as payment in lieu of membership fees, but in this case, I'll happily make an exception. :P

10 hours ago, ianb1547 said:

Ok.....so it's about 10 hours since we lost the game today

Does anyone else keep away from RM because they know there will be 15-25 threads against our manager, players and directors? I know I do........purely due to the negativity.

I'm not an apologist for any one of them...but I am a Rangers supporter that wants us to compete and win...as I have done for the last 50 years.

We are still on a way back (whatever anyone says)....we are not there yet....nor 'nearly' there.............................but we are moving forward.

Yes...I want to win the league, Scottish Cup, and any other competition we go into...................but what I want doesn't really matter.

We need to keep supporting the team on the park. We cant control what happens in the backroom.

To those who bring up the negatives...fine......but what does that achieve?  We are all brilliant managers and directors from the comfort of a PC

I will be at the next game. You?

Agree 100%. Totally unreadable this place most of the time. Same old wankers moaning, and usually the ones that don't even go to games.

4 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Technically, I should count your recent ticket donation as payment in lieu of membership fees, but in this case, I'll happily make an exception. :P

Lol - no -I need you to ack the cash so I'll do another donation to make sure I won't be black balled from the fund!

8 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Agree 100%. Totally unreadable this place most of the time. Same old wankers moaning, and usually the ones that don't even go to games.

So you have to go to the games to be a Rangers fan and be allowed your opinion. What about the fans who have went for most of their life, and through bad health, or looking after their loved ones who are in bad health, are now not able to attend games. Plus the same wankers as you call fellow bears have kept the club going for many years and are allowed their opinion, just like you are, this is what forums are for.

2 hours ago, one55 said:

i do try avoid it. i really care about the club and want to see us do well but some cunts are just full of so much negativity and it does my head in. it hasn't been an easy ride and there are still tough times ahead but i truly believe we'll be back winning titles and competing in europe. just don't see the point in being so negative on a forum. it's no for me.

I get your point, but it's not all bad! I've read some excellent opinions, good opinions....and some glazed in a haze of opium! That's the whole concept of a forum though. I didn't get a ticket for the match, so it's been very interesting for me to read the posts from the guys who were actually there - much better than getting the stick from 'them' at work, or reading the match reports from the green tinted media!. Roll on Wednesday.

3 hours ago, Rangers Lady said:

Bizarrely the worst thing that has happened in the Warburton era was beating the tarriers

It sprung them into action and gave our board a false sense of confidence

£12mill on Flo is often raised as a Valid argument against spending, it’s  not

The £30mill King suggested we need to topple the tarriers seems about right

There no world beaters 

The idea that we will uncover a future £10mill player for a fiver is not to be relied upon.

Nice idea’s rarely deliver a prosperous product 

I apologise for being negative, they were very positive concerning Delia he was sacked, gone, why, because he was a dud who made all the wrong choices and with very little money to support him , a bit like our manager, not now, plenty of money for a seasoned and experienced manager who has managed in the top league in the world.

They made the right decision while we wallow in self pity and negative excuses of not being able to take the negative comments about a failed manager  and then boast about a positive attitude in supporting him, there are too many negatives not being addressed in a positive way.