Sutton's unbiased SF commetry!!!

OzzieBear

Probably not worth a mention (based on the fact he is a waste of space). I was sitting watching the game on bein with a mate (who is English and not familiar with Sutton's background), asks "who is the commentator, he is abviiously biased towards Celtic"

Here was me starting to believe it was "us" suffering from a touch of paranoia, and "Sutton" and others "call it as they see it". Aye they probably do in their twisted heads. 

I guess if you are happy going on TV and being a knob, and claiming to be a "professional pundit" that's your choice. 

3 minutes ago, OzzieBear said:

Probably not worth a mention (based on the fact he is a waste of space). I was sitting watching the game on bein with a mate (who is English and not familiar with Sutton's background), asks "who is the commentator, he is abviiously biased towards Celtic"

Here was me starting to believe it was "us" suffering from a touch of paranoia, and "Sutton" and others "call it as they see it". Aye they probably do in their twisted heads. 

I guess if you are happy going on TV and being a knob, and claiming to be a "professional pundit" that's your choice. 

Sutton was actually bearable today but I put it down to being sat next to butcher

Fuck Sutton, but Terry Butcher was an absolute embarrassment today, Rangers captain my fucking hole. Licked Suttons arse the whole game and basically laughed his way through it. Cunt should never be allowed anywhere near one of our games ever again, never mind Ibrox. 

I was surprised for once as Sutton was the only person to say their goal was offside - no one else mentioned it again after that.

butcher was agreeing with Sutton on everything which pissed me off - they made it out as if their disallowed goal was fine!  A two handed push was clear to see and the ref got it 100% right!

5 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Sutton was actually bearable today but I put it down to being sat next to butcher

This annoys me, obvcourse he's no a fucking neutral he played for them. I really don't know why this bothers anycunt if any one of us were commentating we'd be the exact same.

5 hours ago, Dlydon81 said:

I was surprised for once as Sutton was the only person to say their goal was offside - no one else mentioned it again after that.

butcher was agreeing with Sutton on everything which pissed me off - they made it out as if their disallowed goal was fine!  A two handed push was clear to see and the ref got it 100% right!

Sutton said the linesman "played the advantage" as regards the offside..Didn't realise that we had that particular RULE...Bawbag of the highest order.

Butcher was a fucking handwringing apologist who has tarnished beyond repair his legacy with the Club he used to Captain..Prick of a man 

I don't like Sutton but I had no problems with BT Sport's set up yesterday.

As an ex celtic player Sutton was obviously there to represent the  celtic side of things, which he did, and Butcher (in theory) was there to represent us, which he didn't do very well ("I'm a neutral") with Rae positioned as the nuteral moderator in the middle.

I agree Sutton wasn't too bad yesterday but obviously he is going to be biased towards a team he played for, so fair enough.

Butcher on the other hand.. embarrassment as usual. Don't know why anyone expected him to be different. He's had an agenda against us for years now.

9 hours ago, Dlydon81 said:

how many times do we see that from attackers and defenders every corner every free kick into the box and they let it go as a rule as if they applied the letter of the law as you seem to say then how many pens would be awarded in a game. I do agree it was a push but we cant have it both ways. would you like to see 5/6 pens against us for a few weeks till players learned its not getting them anywhere. somehow I cant see supporters ever being happy with that side of the game some weeks it works for some weeks against you.

4 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Sutton said the linesman "played the advantage" as regards the offside..Didn't realise that we had that particular RULE...Bawbag of the highest order.

Butcher was a fucking handwringing apologist who has tarnished beyond repair his legacy with the Club he used to Captain..Prick of a man 

we do have the advantage law for years now  and yes the assistant can apply it if in a better position than the ref to see it.the ref instructs his lino before the game and tells them what he wants them to flag for ie he may say give me first call on pens if I don't give it then you can or he may say if I don't you don't down to the refs instructions pre match so yes the lino can call advantage easier for them now that they are wired up as supporters cant see what is ref and what is lino call most times.

1 hour ago, devref said:

we do have the advantage law for years now  and yes the assistant can apply it if in a better position than the ref to see it.the ref instructs his lino before the game and tells them what he wants them to flag for ie he may say give me first call on pens if I don't give it then you can or he may say if I don't you don't down to the refs instructions pre match so yes the lino can call advantage easier for them now that they are wired up as supporters cant see what is ref and what is lino call most times.

Your the ref with the knowledge so im no arguing with you..dont want booked..???. Thanks..

Sutton is still a bawbag though..

I hate suttton!

but BT have stated that they are trying something different with Sutton and expect him just to give his view and not to try to be fair! They are looking for that controversy to see if they can 'add' something to it - I think having butcher at the OF game was meant to be like that but butcher didn't get the memo! 

Anyway sutton is a wank stain. / thread!