Beat them in December

A.T.G

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

IT doesn't matter if we do. The difference is we will most likely drop points to StJ and Killie whilst they go up to Aberdeen n county and win. 

Until we have players and management with the right mentality that will not change. 

Agree with this. They have the quality to nick a goal in tight games while we fuck about with loads of possession and never really look like scoring. Never watched a more frustrating Rangers team in my life.

We won't beat them once this season - including the x2 games at Ibrox. Thought as much the day they pumped us at Parkhead a month ago.

We simply don't have the quality there. No match winners. No-one with any talent middle to front to make something happen.

Everyone looks like scoring against Celtic when they play them - except us.

My main worry isn't the Celtic games (the gulf in class is obvious and I've accepted it, although I don't like it) - it's the x2 Aberdeen games at Ibrox. There's a real chance they will win one of them and that will be for the first time in nearly 30 years - them beating us and that record going out the window ... fuck me.

Hate to say it but we will be lucky to get a draw against them with Warburton in charge.

That's twice in a row we've started with Mckay and Miller up front and barely put a glove on them. Most managers would learn from this and make changes but not Warburton.

The main difference between the two teams right now is management, they have a manager who can look at a game and make the right changes at the right time. Rangers have a manager who is completely out of his depth and keeps playing the same dreadful tactics and players week in week out.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

We won't beat them once this season - including the x2 games at Ibrox. Thought as much the day they pumped us at Parkhead a month ago.

We simply don't have the quality there. No match winners. No-one with any talent middle to front to make something happen.

Everyone looks like scoring against Celtic when they play them - except us.

My main worry isn't the Celtic games (the gulf in class is obvious and I've accepted it, although I don't like it) - it's the x2 Aberdeen games at Ibrox. There's a real chance they will win one of them and that will be for the first time in nearly 30 years - them beating us and that record going out the window ... fuck me.

Horrible thought but there is every chance of that happening. We are weak right through the side. The players we have just don't have the bottle for it

This thread has saddened me. Because we no longer have the No Surrender attitude (me included). I can't believe we aren't going into every game expecting to win, in fact I always fear the worst, even against the wee teams :(. As a Rangers supporter this is highly unacceptable. We used to fear no one and that's the way it should be. The sooner we get back to where we belong the better

:uk:

11 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I like the no surrender attitude but there's little chance of this happening, maybe a draw.

Ibrox is not the fortress it used to be.

Ibrox lost it's fortress feel about 15 years ago - maybe even more.

A sign of the times maybe but the wee Ultra's don't help (even if they do add a bit of colour and if you enjoy heaaring Blue Sea Of Ibrox and Penny Arcade instead of good rousing songs), family sections don't help, shite football doesn't help, draconian SNP/Poilice Scotland football laws don't help ... so many things.

All these problems were here before Warburton & King and the shambles they've brought took over and will still be evident once they gone.

18 minutes ago, Albertz 78 said:

Hate to say it but we will be lucky to get a draw against them with Warburton in charge.

That's twice in a row we've started with Mckay and Miller up front and barely put a glove on them. Most managers would learn from this and makes changes but not Warburton.

The main difference between the two teams right now is management, they have a manager who can look at a game and make the right changes at the right time. Rangers have a manager who is completely out of his depth and keeps playing the same dreadful tactics and players week in week out.

I was going to agree with this and add to it but basically you have covered it all.

21 minutes ago, jintybear said:

This thread has saddened me. Because we no longer have the No Surrender attitude (me included). I can't believe we aren't going into every game expecting to win, in fact I always fear the worst, even against the wee teams :(. As a Rangers supporter this is highly unacceptable. We used to fear no one and that's the way it should be. The sooner we get back to where we belong the better

:uk:

It's just accepting your circumstances. We'll get back to that, but we aren't there yet and it was never going to happen over night.

It's a sad state of affairs sometimes. Even in the past when our team was poor or not what it should be we always had a belief because there's was always a fight. No surrender is sung around ibrox not just as a song. It's our mentality. The mentality the team should have. Even when no one gives them a chance we always believed we could get something. I fear the team have lost that.