Fans Yesterday

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Felt our support especially the UB were pretty flat I was sat in the north and there wasn't a great atmosphere there either although I can understand how frustrating the game it's self was but being "ultras" is singing non stop 90 mins regardless especially a derby game much more motivation do you need ? Loved the display but it's worth nothing if you can't get behind the team for 90 mins...??

2 hours ago, brazz1972 said:

Was at the game yesterday and I thought the bears were pretty quiet overall for a game against them to be honest. 

I didn't know if it was just me. I just thought the whole atmosphere was shit. Driven down by SNP and polis. Just thought it was like a game against st.johnstone. total piss poor. Our showpiece game is over. Its zo politically and police marshall led andnits gone. We will never elgrt that back. Couple of boys from cheslses with us antld they saying ehats all the fuss about. Total joke. It dead. Its gone. 

36 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Like every fan I'm up for it every time to beat those fuckers. 

But when we are struggling and playing poor then it can dampen your hopes.

Granted, it can dampen your hopes but it should spur us on in defiance.

Frustrating enough watching us getting dominated on the park let alone having to listen to their full repertoire of disgusting songs.

Was a better atmosphere than most games but a bit quieter than most old firms.

Old firms used to be constant singing thru the whole game, can't wait for the next one at Ibrox because Ibrox on OF day is the best atmosphere in the world hands down

3 minutes ago, Willis said:

Was a better atmosphere than most games but a bit quieter than most old firms.

Old firms used to be constant singing thru the whole game, can't wait for the next one at Ibrox because Ibrox on OF day is the best atmosphere in the world hands down

Every cunt will be steaming aswell :lol: should be some atmosphere 

4 hours ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Who let off that loud bang? Us or they tits? Btw u think they things should be left out of football. as bridgeisblue says the paedos thing came through good and I'm sure I heard  the jimmy saville song as well 

Was our end, I used to like them - but I absolutely shat myself at that one as it was so close to me. Could put a young kid off going to the football.

2 minutes ago, Polo said:

It was sung loud and proud when we were holding the cards up pre-match. 

Ah ! Behind the banner and the paper . Hardly proud then mate , unlike the old days . Not a dig at anyone in isolation just an observation about the change in the support . I fully understand that some Bears feel the risk of getting pulled by plod is just not worth it , it just saddens me the way things have went and the fact our support has been neutered to suit an agenda .

39 minutes ago, Fred H Crawford said:

Ah ! Behind the banner and the paper . Hardly proud then mate , unlike the old days . Not a dig at anyone in isolation just an observation about the change in the support . I fully understand that some Bears feel the risk of getting pulled by plod is just not worth it , it just saddens me the way things have went and the fact our support has been neutered to suit an agenda .

It may have been a bit quieter on Sunday there but it has been absolutely belted out at the previous 2! Especially the semi final last year! It's not what it was 15 year ago I agree but it's still there don't you worry! 

8 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

That's now my 4th old firm game and I can honestly say that cellic fans are the biggest myth in world football. Fucking woeful for 87minutes and when you score a last minute winner against your biggest rivals and then sing about them anyway:lol:

The peados chant really got to them. Every time the started that stupid cellic clap they got shouted down

I thought the same as well, quiet all the way through until they scored at the end......shower o shite.

14 hours ago, deco19761 said:

I didn't know if it was just me. I just thought the whole atmosphere was shit. Driven down by SNP and polis. Just thought it was like a game against st.johnstone. total piss poor. Our showpiece game is over. Its zo politically and police marshall led andnits gone. We will never elgrt that back. Couple of boys from cheslses with us antld they saying ehats all the fuss about. Total joke. It dead. Its gone. 

This the same Chelsea that had to get their manager to wake the fans up to sing when they were 4 nil up against man Utd? Must have be bad if Chelsea fans giving us it tight 

4 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I was in the North Stand corner and never heard they cunts until they scored. 

Can't understand half of the pish the drone out anyway, half the time I think they are singing in Gaelic  , they have to sing some of the most depressing songs for a group of football supporters . The ghouls love nothing more but to wallow in their own self pity and victimisation and their choice of songs reflect it 

5 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

It wasn't the best atmosphere I've been a part of at Hampden, but we were absolutely louder than them.

The display looked the part, but the choice of words on the banner along the bottom was a bit too cheesy for me.

It's from a well known loyalist song....