Forrester

Pearson83

Thought yesterday he was suspended but turns out he was not. He posted not long ago he was on train down south which got me thinking he can't be playing Wednesday and seen few people on twitter he had a fall out with manager? Some people suggesting he's been out few nights and hanging about with wrong crowed. Anybody know anything? 

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless he's deleted it I couldn't see anything on his social media accounts, and Warburton indicated everyone was available in the press conference (outwith Wilson, probably Rossiter and obviously Barton).

Regardless, i'd always have in my squad, probably starting more often than not. I like him, and he gives us that something a little bit different. Could improve on his shooting, and possibly temperament at times but I think he definitely is a player who improves us when he's on it...........

No but it's obviously not a happy camp.

We had the Barton problem.

MOH supposedly had a bust up with Tav.

2 other players arguing midweek in training, confirmed by the manager.

Rossiter supposedly homesick, or looking for an excuse to get out.

Forrester now supposedly had a fall out with the manager.

Of course the supposedlys could all be bullshit but when there's that many over a short time and with the others confirmed then they wouldn't really be a surprise.

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

Unless he's deleted it I couldn't see anything on his social media accounts, and Warburton indicated everyone was available in the press conference (outwith Wilson, probably Rossiter and obviously Barton).

Regardless, i'd always have in my squad, probably starting more often than not. I like him, and he gives us that something a little bit different. Could improve on his shooting, and possibly temperament at times but I think he definitely is a player who improves us when he's on it...........

It's on his Instagram story's bit and has been posted on somebody's twitter account. Manger says people are fit and you don't see them for weeks MW has a habit for that. 

1 minute ago, MasterD said:

Of course the supposedlys could all be bullshit but when there's that many over a short time and with the others confirmed then they wouldn't really be a surprise.

i think this season is one nightmare after another and it's only October 

These guys (Forrester, MOH etc etc) need to hit the ground running every chance they get. The squad is so big that the manager has to rotate, meaning no one currently on the fringes gets a consistent run in the team. It's a catch 22 situation, they're not having that impact because they're not getting sufficient game time. We really need to trim the squad come January.

1 minute ago, LegendofCoop said:

These guys (Forrester, MOH etc etc) need to hit the ground running every chance they get. The squad is so big that the manager has to rotate, meaning no one currently on the fringes gets a consistent run in the team. It's a catch 22 situation, they're not having that impact because they're not getting sufficient game time. We really need to trim the squad come January.

Yet Barrie mckay has made zero impact for months on end but seems undroppable. 

15 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

First I've heard of Rossiter being homesick.

Tbh I think Forresters been one of the players who gave MW a piece of his mind, though that in the same bracket as Barton. For him not to be part of the squad whilst McKay continues to play is ridiculous 

This I agree with 100%.If I was one of the ones sitting on the bench or not even in the squad watching others performances I would be airing my views.If not then that implies they are happy just drawing a wage.Its shocking that certain players don't get a decent chance to nail down a place whilst others are a waste of a jersey at the moment.

Clear path to a chance of first team football for everyone??Seems this path is blocked for some at the moment.

23 minutes ago, MasterD said:

That's the first I've heard about MOH and Tav but I can believe it.

The last game MOH came on at Ibrox, Partick Thistle I think it was when he hit the bar with a header? You could tell just watching their body language that they weren't on the same wavelength. Flinging arms out in frustration, shake of the heads and arguing with each other.

Just now, rfc_watp said:

That's the first I've heard about MOH and Tav but I can believe it.

The last game MOH came on at Ibrox, Partick Thistle I think it was when he hit the bar with a header? You could tell just watching their body language that they weren't on the same wavelength. Flinging arms out in frustration, shake of the heads and arguing with each other.

Was noted by a few last season on here , tav is reluctant to link up with o'halloran when he is on 

21 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Forrester has been struggling with fitness from the fractured leg and a long lay off has set him back, in the Charleston battery game he looked very chubby, but he seems to have vanished off the radar since the Barton affair, also Rossiter a fellow scouser may not be happy with the outcome of the Barton affair, who knows. 

14 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Yep players should be telling the manager what to do - that's what we are missing - FFS! listening to players who have yet to prove any worth - no chance - our players get better ( in folks minds) the less they play! 

Think there is a big difference in telling a manager what to do and and having opinions about how you perceive your place in the squad.

Players don't get better in my mind the more they don't play but certainly don't get better professionally warming a bench and not getting a chance to play.

1 minute ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Think there is a big difference in telling a manager what to do and and having opinions about how you perceive your place in the squad.

Players don't get better in my mind the more they don't play but certainly don't get better professionally warming a bench and not getting a chance to play.

Yes but the manager has to be in charge - I have no issues with anyone discussing things with the manager but somehow thinking you're better then someone else and should be given a shot just because you ( the player) think so is not on! 

3 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Have O'Halloran and Forrester made the best of their opportunities these season though? I think what you're saying would be better applied to Garner and Dodoo.

1 minute ago, Bluenose1986 said:

Although it's rumours for the most part, if you think about the last few months, dressing room unrest seems plausible. 

Never rains but it pours!

Seems like thats true with the number of rumours coming out. I know times change but i remember walter and his team used to do their homework on the personalities and temperments of new players as well as ability. Could be that mw doesnt do this and with the open opinion policy,its a recipe for disaster if he isnt an authoritarian type

2 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Which means that Warburton has lost the dressing room! 

Given the less than impressive start to the season, would you be surprised though?

I'm not saying there's truth in it but something just feels off when they go out on the pitch. 

1 minute ago, Bluenose1986 said:

Given the less than impressive start to the season, would you be surprised though?

I'm not saying there's truth in it but something just feels off when they go out on the pitch. 

Personally I think a lot of it stems from the cup final.

9 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Tav and ohalleran were fighting last week and that's why he missed the ICT game. There's also been loads of rumours of Miller getting pissed of with the manager as well.

Can believe the pair of them had been fighting.

The Miller one is a bit more difficult to comprehend with him playing every week.