Forrester

Pearson83

4 hours ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

I agree. 

I'm guessing they must have been having words about it for a while afterwards for the commentary team to highlight it though.

It's beginning to look like there's big problems developing in the squad.

Often largely the same personnel, but this side looks miles away from the outfit that stormed it for the first couple of months last season.

Even allowing for the step up in level.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, TheBluebells said:

Did MOH not get 5 assists and then was benched afterwards? What's the guy meant to do? 

Think he's off in Jan, really don't know why we made the fuss of going for him. 

Was that the Linfield game, where Kenny was 'back' because he got 4 or 5?

Mainly set up by MOH!

28 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

If Barry playing so poorly cant be displaced, what does that say about the effort levels of players like MOH in training?

Every time ive seen him he looks dis-interested, whats he like in training if thats what he's like with 50,000 watching him?

Barry deserves to be dropped, but who deserves to take his place? Perhaps thats also a question that should be asked.

Is MOH ineffectual because he gets no game time?

OR

Does MOH get no game time because he's ineffectual?

That's the dilemma with those on the fringes.

Unlike Barrie, who's getting bags of game time & still playing crap!

3 hours ago, MasterD said:

You could ignore the silly singing by opposition fans instead of watching games to be offended and writing to the police.

We could just ignore everything and not talk about or have opinions on anything on a forum.

6 hours ago, MasterD said:
3 hours ago, MasterD said:

Nice deflection.

Let me educate you a little, I don't watch games to be offended and if you think that's what i'm all about then your'e miles off the mark.

When people hang effigies of Rangers fans/Protestants along with banners claiming to " kill all H*** " and others saying " know your place H** scum ", Newspapers and Police reps that tell blatant lies about Rangers fans,Then i'll challenge these along with the many other terribly offended people who also done so.

Perhaps you think by ignoring it,It will just go away,Here's a wake up call for you..It won't and if it's not challenged the club and fans will continue to be shat on and then have it rubbed in to us.

I'm always astonished that when you try and do something positive there are those like yourself who try and put down those who try and fight back against a very biased media using sly digs at those trying to make a difference,I gain absolutely nothing from what i do and it costs me time and money along with the stress that comes with it and it's well worth the effort not only by what i and others do as has been proved more often than not.

If you feel it should be ignored then that's fine,But at least have some sort of respect for those that try to make a difference.

8 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Nice deflection.

Let me educate you a little, I don't watch games to be offended and if you think that's what i'm all about then your'e miles off the mark.

When people hang effigies of Rangers fans/Protestants along with banners claiming to " kill all H*** " and others saying " know your place H** scum ", Newspapers and Police reps that tell blatant lies about Rangers fans,Then i'll challenge these along with the many other terribly offended people who also done so.

Perhaps you think by ignoring it,It will just go away,Here's a wake up call for you..It won't and if it's not challenged the club and fans will continue to be shat on and then have it rubbed in to us.

I'm always astonished that when you try and do something positive there are those like yourself who try and put down those who try and fight back against a very biased media using sly digs at those trying to make a difference,I gain absolutely nothing from what i do and it costs me time and money along with the stress that comes with it and it's well worth the effort not only by what i and others do as has been proved more often than not.

If you feel it should be ignored then that's fine,But at least have some sort of respect for those that try to make a difference.

Taig behaviour.

Isn't Warburton's warcry that everyone should see the first team and if they don't there 'is no point'. Sounds like he is contradicting himself massively by continuing with the same players who produce the same mediocre performances regularly. He is really starting to piss me off.

I think that if I was a player, not being picked, and watched the performances of the team recently, I'd be wanting a word with the manager.

Some of them must think that they are undropable, and keep on giving less than mediocre performance's, yet others are wasting away sitting on the bench, or in the stand.

If a player has lost his form, he needs to be benched, we can't afford to carry passengers, no matter who they are...

12 hours ago, Pearson83 said:

Thought yesterday he was suspended but turns out he was not. He posted not long ago he was on train down south which got me thinking he can't be playing Wednesday and seen few people on twitter he had a fall out with manager? Some people suggesting he's been out few nights and hanging about with wrong crowed. Anybody know anything? 

Goes down south quite a lot on the train, maybe it was a day off after having played on Sunday, I think if any rumours were true he wouldn't have even been at Hampden at all.

8 hours ago, TheBluebells said:

Did MOH not get 5 assists and then was benched afterwards? What's the guy meant to do? 

Think he's off in Jan, really don't know why we made the fuss of going for him. 

But recently in his few appearances he has done little - and obviously is not setting hearther alight in training - like you I'm not sure why we bought him but not every tranfmsfer works out 

4 hours ago, WGOH said:

Isn't Warburton's warcry that everyone should see the first team and if they don't there 'is no point'. Sounds like he is contradicting himself massively by continuing with the same players who produce the same mediocre performances regularly. He is really starting to piss me off.

This is one of my major issues with Warburton too. Getting on my fucking Tits and we know the lineup against St J will be more of the same. 

Squad harmony is fucked IMO and if the dressing room is gone then any other club would be looking at getting the manager jettisoned. We won't though because we have no contingency, and more importantly we have no fucking money.  None.

1 hour ago, loyalfollower said:

Goes down south quite a lot on the train, maybe it was a day off after having played on Sunday, I think if any rumours were true he wouldn't have even been at Hampden at all.

But he never played on Sunday and all players where in training yesterday. 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

But recently in his few appearances he has done little - and obviously is not setting hearther alight in training - like you I'm not sure why we bought him but not every tranfmsfer works out 

Than i guess that makes the continued inclusion of McKay all the more baffling as he's been consistently poor but consistently played. 

I know it's all just rumours but I wouldn't be shocked to hear of players unhappy at that for instance. 

9 hours ago, HG5 said:

Is MOH ineffectual because he gets no game time?

OR

Does MOH get no game time because he's ineffectual?

That's the dilemma with those on the fringes.

Unlike Barrie, who's getting bags of game time & still playing crap!

First and foremost he has to be committed in training, I'm questioning whether he is or not!

16 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

Than i guess that makes the continued inclusion of McKay all the more baffling as he's been consistently poor but consistently played. 

I know it's all just rumours but I wouldn't be shocked to hear of players unhappy at that for instance. 

I can see why Warburton has played what he sees as an exciting prospect so much; I might think he shouldn't have, but that is not the point, Warburton has shown loyalty to a player who he rightly sees as a future great for this club. You are now presuming that players have rebelled, and what they have rebelled about. What is the nature of this "loss of the dressing-room"- that players have fallen out, that they don't feel good about being dropped etc? Wow, this is not unique. This is the same old record when a team is not doing so well.

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

I can see why Warburton has played what he sees as an exciting prospect so much; I might think he shouldn't have, but that is not the point, Warburton has shown loyalty to a player who he rightly sees as a future great for this club. You are now presuming that players have rebelled, and what they have rebelled about. What is the nature of this "loss of the dressing-room"- that players have fallen out, that they don't feel good about being dropped etc? Wow, this is not unique. This is the same old record when a team is not doing so well.

I'd call that bad management then as he's clearly not playing well and something needs done. 

I haven't presumed anything, I said I wouldn't be surprised it it were the case. 

4 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

I'd call that bad management then as he's clearly not playing well and something needs done. 

I haven't presumed anything, I said I wouldn't be surprised it it were the case. 

Okay, so you haven't presumed, but you have implied, and then you have it sussed out further to put some essence to it, which may be as far from the truth as you being anywhere near as knowledgeable about how to handle footballers than Warburton, as to what is going on. If the kind of thing that has been discussed on this thread is "losing the dressing room", then every dressing room in football has been lost.  Players being dropped, not playing, will mean an unhappy footballer, big deal.

37 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

First and foremost he has to be committed in training, I'm questioning whether he is or not!

I get that, but we've all played with guys who trained like mad but didn't have it, while others coasted & came to life in match days.

Down to knowing how your players tick, I suppose.

1 hour ago, Pearson83 said:

But he never played on Sunday and all players where in training yesterday. 

He was still in attendance in club attire. That alone tells me these rumours are tosh.  Given warburton has coached him several times I can't see him questioning him at all. 

Wouldnt matter anyway as the tactics were simply damage limitation

I'm a big Forrester fan,My main gripe with MW has been that HF hasn't been getting the game time i think he deserves.(although admittedly,i don't see training)

For me,his biggest problem is that he tries too hard at times and goes for a ball that's not quite there.

After what we saw on Sunday,he should start before Wee Barrie