Forrester

Pearson83

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sick of hearing 'we've trained really well'!  Maybe you have but ffs MW, open your eyes on a match day, they've been honking for months so DROP THEM!

I don't think Forrester is good enough to start week in week out, squad player at best. However, he can't be any worse than some of the performances we're being served up week in week out. 

5 hours ago, Jackal said:

Been a bit of a mystery why Harry has dropped right off the radar.

Honestly rate him very highly and don't think he's been anywhere near as bad as our so called star forwards. 

He injured Kranjcar with a karate chop.

Forrester looked at Halliday the wrong way. Told to pack his bags by MW. Will never play for us again. 

MW never signed him in the first place anyhow. Was recommended to Dave King by Kenny Millers neighbour who saw him on Youtube.

MW has lost the dressing room. Kenny Millers Neighbour (KMN) is now making team selections, taking half time talks and running our official Twitter.

KMN was asked to take mamagers job full time but refused because he has bought a wee pup recently and has to toilet train it. Must take it out for pee every couple of hours. Dave King offered to pay for a dog walker but pulled out when he realised it would cost in excess of 50 quid a week. 

Well, makes more sense than some of the shite being posted on here. 

1 hour ago, OhW said:

Criminally pathetic attempt at humour. Repeating old shite like 'Kenny Miller's neighbour' patter for the thousandth time when it wasn't even funny to begin with. Seems like you're just trying to copy @BF2's post on the previous page anyway.

I was tempted to use KM's neighbour in mine but didn't want to run the risk of being banned :lol: 

1 hour ago, OhW said:

Criminally pathetic attempt at humour. Repeating old shite like 'Kenny Miller's neighbour' patter for the thousandth time when it wasn't even funny to begin with. Seems like you're just trying to copy @BF2's post on the previous page anyway.

Can't say I read the whole thread.

Will read it now though to read your posts as you sound a right fucking laugh. 

3 minutes ago, OhW said:

I really don't want to believe that is the case.

Can someone with Instagram just outright ask him if it's a dig at Warburton? If he removes the photo of the cup soon then I think you might actually be on to something. 

Did it have a picture of the manager on one side and a picture of a cat on the other?

5 minutes ago, OhW said:

I really don't want to believe that is the case.

Can someone with Instagram just outright ask him if it's a dig at Warburton? If he removes the photo of the cup soon then I think you might actually be on to something. 

I don't think we need to ask him. It's blatantly obvious and I hope once Barton is sacked we get Harry out the door next.

Unacceptable behaviour IMO.

Just now, OhW said:

No I wouldn't actually expect him to answer either. I just don't want to jump to conclusions. He did say "cup" instead of "mug". Harry is loved by the fans on social media. Even if he did have a fallout with the manager, I would hope that he would be mature enough to not drag the club through the mud publicly. 

That's just to try and cover his tracks. I can't believe you're falling for this.

13 hours ago, Moody Blue said:

I'm sick of hearing 'we've trained really well'!  Maybe you have but ffs MW, open your eyes on a match day, they've been honking for months so DROP THEM!

I don't think Forrester is good enough to start week in week out, squad player at best. However, he can't be any worse than some of the performances we're being served up week in week out. 

His shooting is boke inducing but at least he's not afraid to have a dig. He's a worker, constantly moving off the ball, and he gets stuck in to win possession. I think we need him in the team.

3 hours ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

My favourite part of this thread was someone trying to justify giving MOH more game time because he managed a couple of assists against Linfield :lol: 

My favourite part was some idiot trying to say Forrester should be out the door next because of a mug with a pug on it. :wink:

Ps: I fell for it