***The official Rangers vs. St Johnstone match thread***

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

4-0 us, let's put this shower in their place. 

Would be nice to get a clean sheet and win by a decent margin, start building on our GD as it may be a factor later in the season given how close 5th-2nd is. Get Miller/Garner/Waghorn on the scoresheet to build some confidence and start moving forward.

That would be in an ideal world, to be honest I'd be happy with a scruffy 3pts haha

2 hours ago, OhW said:

If O' Halloran doesn't start tonight, against his former club, then I think that is the final nail in the coffin of his Rangers career.

I don't even know why he doesn't start tbh, he would offer far more than Mckay would currently and is one of our most direct players. Clearly our front three aren't working the now, so why not change it

5 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

O'Halloran's no gonna play as he's unhappy here. His Da openly challenged Rangers over the flute bands at the Linfield game. He doesn't want to be here

That's not true now is it ?? .. as for your debatable point he set up goals every game he's played bar Aberdeen this season 

Wes/Gilks

Hodson Kiernan Hill Wallace

Holt Halliday Forrester 

Tav Miller Dodoo

A combination of what i think we'll see and what i hope we see. Wallace is there purely because Warburton won't drop both him and McKay if any, If Waghorn comes in which he likely will then unfortunately i think it'll be Hodson who undeservedly drops out. Windass doesn't deserve his place. 

Every week i think about the team though it's just depressing, we are so devoid of quality it's unbelievable. Right back and goalkeeper are our only strong positions. The midfield and attack is mid table level. 

36 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

O'Halloran's no gonna play as he's unhappy here. His Da openly challenged Rangers over the flute bands at the Linfield game. He doesn't want to be here

You have to be careful about the ones you sign. I know the PC won't like that but it's stating the obvious and perhaps it's something that Warbs should have been made aware of before he wasted a good chunk of what little money is available

29 minutes ago, Clarkyyy said:

That's not true now is it ?? .. as for your debatable point he set up goals every game he's played bar Aberdeen this season 

Just Imagine you signing you signing for Celtic and then having to endure a republican band before a game. Him and his dad weren't happy. It's common knowledge 

5 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Just Imagine you signing you signing for Celtic and then having to endure a republican band before a game. Him and his dad weren't happy. It's common knowledge 

What player in football doesn't burst a gut in training to make sure he plays against his old team to show he's made the right move

3 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I wouldn't sign for Celtic to start with but the boys a good pal of my brother n what ur sayin isn't true