***The official Rangers vs. St Johnstone match thread***

50 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

No idea why O'Halloran is seen as some sort of saviour sitting on the bench. He's been absolutely woeful anytime he does play. Would rather Forrester or Dodoo got started over him 

Can't speak for everyone but I'd like to see him get a run of games because he's direct, take the full back on and attempts to get crosses into the box unlike anyone else we seem to play out wide recently. 

1 minute ago, Jelavic191 said:

Can't speak for everyone but I'd like to see him get a run of games because he's direct, take the full back on and attempts to get crosses into the box unlike anyone else we seem to play out wide recently. 

Both scum games would've been ideal for us to use his talents especially getting in behind but Warburton just doesn't like Francis it's as simple as that or know how to use him. Dodoo was fucking rotten when he came on the park on Sunday, wanted for too long on the ball.

7 minutes ago, Clarkyyy said:

Because he keep himself to himself he hasnt got the heart for it .. u want him kissing the badge n smiling aw the time aye ???

No I want to see him giving it all he's got to be a success at the biggest club he will ever have the chance to play for 

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

O'Halloran's no gonna play as he's unhappy here. His Da openly challenged Rangers over the flute bands at the Linfield game. He doesn't want to be here

You would need to be 100% sure that is correct before putting that up IMO. Especially when another poster is saying it is not true.  :unsure:

4 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Obviously not doing it in the team where it counts 

No had a chance in the team .. it's clear MW has his favourites .. again il ask you who set up 5 goals at linfield .. last week the gaffer says miller scored 4 goals there to make him undroppable - so surely MOH had aswell ?

Must win.

I was going to say, "I don't care how its done, just do it", but I do care. We deserve so much better.

Drop the players off-form, use the squad like we're told you will, and demand a result. I'd drop McKay, Waghorn, and Wallace, bringing in Forrester, MOH, and Hodson. Team for me would be:

Wes; Tav, Kiernan, Hill, Hodson; Windass, Halliday, Holt; MOH, Miller, Forrester.

Aye MoH will solve all our problems. 

The boy hasn't got it. Plain and simple. 

He has all the raw tools to become a good forward but just can't take it in. Hence the reason he just runs with his head down hoping for the cutback. 

MOH will only thrive in a counter attacking team because he doesn't have time to think about decisions. 

Tonight I'd go

Fod

Tav Hill Wilson Hodson

Windass Halliday Holt

Forrester Garner Dodoo

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Aye MoH will solve all our problems. 

The boy hasn't got it. Plain and simple. 

He has all the raw tools to become a good forward but just can't take it in. Hence the reason he just runs with his head down hoping for the cutback. 

MOH will only thrive in a counter attacking team because he doesn't have time to think about decisions. 

Tonight I'd go

Fod

Tav Hill Wilson Hodson

Windass Halliday Holt

Forrester Garner Dodoo

I wouldn't mind your left back in my 11, and it will be interesting what happens to Hodson after his performance in the last match.

4 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

I wouldn't mind your left back in my 11, and it will be interesting what happens to Hodson after his performance in the last match.

Wallace, Mckay and Waghorn should be dropped for their recent performances. Dodoo, Forrester and Hodson absolutely deserve their chance

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Wallace, Mckay and Waghorn should be dropped for their recent performances. Dodoo, Forrester and Hodson absolutely deserve their chance

I'm not a fan of Forrester, but I agree with the rest of what you say. Perhaps Forrester deserves a chance, which if he gets then he makes the most of.