***The official Rangers vs. St Johnstone match thread***

Hope this meeting tomorrow about Barton's Rangers future turns into a meeting about Warburtons future.

I had faith in Warburton but after the toothless performance the semifinal and this response tonight I am done. Not a single thing has improved since the start of the season. That highlights the fact MW doesn't have the answer or ability to prove us anymore.

Damage limitation this season now for me and hopefully have investment and a manager who understand that winning is everything by the start of next season.

This is Chronic.    

It's time for a massive rethink at Rangers,  League is long Gone, Out one of the Cups and it's not even Halloween. 

The players are either not up to it or they have chucked it. 

The team before the game looked fine.  Gave away another sloppy goal and heaped the pressure on.

I am sorry I bought into the free flowing, Attacking ethos. I was genuinely excited for the season starting it's turned into a humiliating Circus.     Septic have scored a ton again tonight( all be it 3 after 90 mins were up) they have ran away with the league and we are ten games in.

I am furious and gutted and bemused.

Mediocrity isn't acceptable at Rangers