***The official Rangers vs. St Johnstone match thread***

Felt Foderingham was stuck in a hard place that last half hour. He's told by Warburton to play it short, Wallace even ordered him at one point, yet the second we got a goal kick the place was screaming at him to get it to fuck.

Fuck, at times he had barely placed the ball down and was getting jeered.

Not that I disagree. This short ball play from the back doesn't work with our type of defenders.

20 minutes ago, BF2 said:

There was an atmosphere of anger and frustration tonight almost from the off and I have to say it was justified. The same old problems were all to clear to see - unable to pass to a blue jersey, players too static, the ball constantly having to go out wide from the midfield 3 when there's space to run in to, defence full of bomb scares. There was zero evidence of any progress from recent struggles and it in fact looked to me like we're getting worse.

Only real positive for me was the inclusion and performance of O'Halloran. He will always bomb down the right hand side but the full backs tonight struggled to stop him. First half in particular he put in some fantastic crosses. I was impressed with Garner too. Put himself about well and took his goal very well.

Cunts on Twitter complaining about a "toxic atmosphere", players deserved all the abuse they got.

1 hour ago, ready1873 said:

Felt Foderingham was stuck in a hard place that last half hour. He's told by Warburton to play it short, Wallace even ordered him at one point, yet the second we got a goal kick the place was screaming at him to get it to fuck.

Fuck, at times he had barely placed the ball down and was getting jeered.

Not that I disagree. This short ball play from the back doesn't work with our type of defenders.

Spot on the pal even said to my pal at the game foderingham cant win here the crowds on top of him and hes getting it from the bench/wallace aswell

3 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

Please define to me what you mean by getting there ? we have been utter pish since beating the bheggars in April . If 6 months of playing pure mince is getting there I dread to think what we would be like if we were not "getting there.  

We've not played utter pish, that is just a blinkered view in my opinion ,  one that focuses on the negatives instead of the positives.  I agree that it has not been brilliant ,  I didn't expect it to be .  We are two points off second,  we have shown a number of times ,  the type of form which took us to the championship last season .  If we can find a bit if form up front then we should be able to turn draws into wins and start clawing back the point from celtic .  Have some faith and try being optimistic . 

11 minutes ago, Gooseman said:

We've not played utter pish, that is just a blinkered view in my opinion ,  one that focuses on the negatives instead of the positives.  I agree that it has not been brilliant ,  I didn't expect it to be .  We are two points off second,  we have shown a number of times ,  the type of form which took us to the championship last season .  If we can find a bit if form up front then we should be able to turn draws into wins and start clawing back the point from celtic .  Have some faith and try being optimistic . 

BLINKERS you must go to the game with a fuckin blindfold on. Please feel free to list the positives from this shambles of a season. I can't work out if you are pisstaking or just genuinely deluded 

theres no positives, however theres a shite load of negatives

stuff like, not changing formation tactics, defensive issues (since last year)  , 3 defensive midfielders (WTF), players played out of position, playing too high a line and getting caught out, giving the ball away constant basis, not playing two up front, fannying about with the ball outside the box, trying to walk it into the net, wingers sending ball into the box when the striker is constantly on the other wing or outside the box.

you don't get points for high percentage of possession in games

4 hours ago, Gooseman said:

Geez peace

7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Cunts on Twitter complaining about a "toxic atmosphere", players deserved all the abuse they got.

Toxic is a bit strong but definitely frustrated. Understandable considering we can't string 3 passes together at the moment.

6 hours ago, Dickie said:

BLINKERS you must go to the game with a fuckin blindfold on. Please feel free to list the positives from this shambles of a season. I can't work out if you are pisstaking or just genuinely deluded 

I would but given your propensity to be consistently negative about the management ,  their tactics,  player selection and just about everything connected to the current running of the club it would be a pointless endeavour on my part.   

22 hours ago, Clarkyyy said:

No had a chance in the team .. it's clear MW has his favourites .. again il ask you who set up 5 goals at linfield .. last week the gaffer says miller scored 4 goals there to make him undroppable - so surely MOH had aswell ?

Just can't believe anyone who's job is on the line would pay all that for a player and then not play him 

11 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Just can't believe anyone who's job is on the line would pay all that for a player and then not play him 

Well he has paid it n he's no playing him .. he created more in 25 mins last night than McKay/waghorn/forrester have all season .

26 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

That night we played hearts that got called off was toxic. Last night was not toxic.

True , last night was like a throw back to le guen or mcleish final season . It was frustration , that night against hearts there was a venom through the air