***The official Rangers vs. St Johnstone match thread***

1 hour ago, the goal machine said:

That's a good point. That's why I put in Crooks and O'Halloran as well.

:541: team needs a freshen up i'd say and use that squad we've got. Its less of a risk puting these guys in at home. Give them game time and lets see how much they want it. Have a feeling it will be the same line up again though

The team he picks on Wednesday will be interesting as to if we have a tinker man or a manager that rewards players that deserve a place on form. 

If the latter then he has to keep gilkes hill hodson tav  miller as first names on the team sheet  starters .

Drop Wallace and mc kay 

Then midfield forrester holt halliday

Dodoo o halloran 

And give Kenny some help up front either waghorn or garner were playing at home so has to have two strikers !

If rossiter good to go then drop one of the midfield probably holt .

The midfield have to support the strikers and push te team up as an attacking unit .

We should win as long as we have the legs for another 90 minutes.  We looked dead on our feet the last 25 mins on Sunday!  Good thing is st Johnstone played Sunday as well but I guess there's no way it would have been as energy sapping!

Id keep tav in an advanced role but mckay would be dropped. Definetly give windass and dodoo more game time too. Heres my team for wednesday. 

Wes

Hodson hill wilson(if fit) wallace

Tav  halliday  windass

Dodoo  miller  waghorn 

Hopefully rossiter has shaken off his knock and hopefully we might see more of him and crooks. 

As good as gilks was Wes doesn't deserve to be hooked.   I don't think he'll start with hodson and drop his captain,  I don't think he'll actually start McKay here- probably replace him with the other great signing dodoo.  Miller will start and waghorn will start.  

Stjohnstone will be too strong for us physically and mentally.   Draw or defeat on the cards here

35 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

Time to give Garner, Dodoo a run starting up front. Never going to see what they can do if we only give them a 10 minute cameo each game. 

This exactly.We have seen what Miller and Mckay have offered all season and it aint much.Time some other guys were afforded the same amount of game time to be judged upon not just 20/30 minutes here and there.

48 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I think tonight will be interesting regarding what team comes out that tunnel- 

same old same old or a team and formation to start bagging wins. 

Tonight will show us what kind of man our manager really is. 

It defo will. If he sends a team out tonight hes well lost the plot. :(

11 hours ago, BlueAvenger said:

Right now I'd take a last minute fuckin og and 3 points !

Don't suppose the manager will change the formation so I'd go

Wes

Tavernier Kiernan Hill Hodson 

Holt Halliday Windass

O'Halloran Waghorn Forrester

Wes

Tavernier Kiernan Hill wallace

Holt Halliday Windass

O'Halloran Garner Forrester

McKay needs dropped, hasn't kicked a ball this season.  Wallace imo is getting a raw deal, thot he done ok.  Garner needs to start.

9 hours ago, dalton said:

The team he picks on Wednesday will be interesting as to if we have a tinker man or a manager that rewards players that deserve a place on form. 

If the latter then he has to keep gilkes hill hodson tav  miller as first names on the team sheet  starters .

Drop Wallace and mc kay 

Then midfield forrester holt halliday

Dodoo o halloran 

And give Kenny some help up front either waghorn or garner were playing at home so has to have two strikers !

If rossiter good to go then drop one of the midfield probably holt .

The midfield have to support the strikers and push te team up as an attacking unit .

Dropping Holt?

Get aff the glue