***The official Rangers vs. St Johnstone match thread***

Folk going on about playing 4-4-2 need to put it out their head and forget about it. Our manager plays 4-3-3 and that's it, the formation won't change regardless. Hopefully we can sneak it but I'm not overly confident. 

2 hours ago, gersandy said:

Id play

Gilks

Hodson, Kiernan, Hill, Wallace

Tavernier, Holt, Crooks, MOH

Millier, Garner

i would agree 4-4-2  i would play Forrester rather than Crooks, (without Kranjcar he is the only creative option) but do believe M,O,H is due a start, i also think Windass should play albeit i was very disappointed with him against Septic, but he has pace and potential. and would prefer him to Holt.

Miller i would rest (not drop) doubt he is up to playing 3 games in a week.

McKay does not even merit a place on the bench

so up front i would play Garner and Dodoo or Waghorn

Watched a lot of st Johnstone this season since my wee brothers took the number one jersey there .. imo Garner must start here to give good competition to Anderson , who wins everything in the air .. tab not diving into tackles on Swanson is essential as his feet are lightening quick .. Halliday getting the better of Davidson in the battle of midfield will also go a big way to determining the outcome. 

36 minutes ago, Clarkyyy said:

Watched a lot of st Johnstone this season since my wee brothers took the number one jersey there .. imo Garner must start here to give good competition to Anderson , who wins everything in the air .. tab not diving into tackles on Swanson is essential as his feet are lightening quick .. Halliday getting the better of Davidson in the battle of midfield will also go a big way to determining the outcome. 

Wish you could take the pre match talk,e mail what you said to warburton?,you seem to have more insight than him!

Just now, Ivybank said:

Wish you could take the pre match talk,e mail what you said to warburton?,you seem to have more insight than him!

Haha been to their games more or less all season just a few glaring things .. the boy andersons as much of a threat in our box from corners aswell tho need a big physical presence around him st both ends .. also Ricky foster will chew Barry McKay up if he starts lw for us ?

1 minute ago, Clarkyyy said:

Haha been to their games more or less all season just a few glaring things .. the boy andersons as much of a threat in our box from corners aswell tho need a big physical presence around him st both ends .. also Ricky foster will chew Barry McKay up if he starts lw for us ?

Is your brother the boy who played for qots last year? Tell him to gift us a couple of goals! I will bung him a couple of hundred?

3 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Is your brother the boy who played for qots last year? Tell him to gift us a couple of goals! I will bung him a couple of hundred?

Yeah mate played with queens for 2 seasons on loan .. played 11 won 9 drew 1 lost 1 since he got into the saints side .. b hoping it's 9-1-2 after tomoz tho .. ??‍♂️

Looking forward to going to Ibrox, love a mid week game, couple pies & a bovril :) As for the fitbaw, fancy 2 or 3-1 Rangers, I would go:

Wes, Tav, Kiernan, Hill, Hodson (give Wallace a rest)

Halliday Holt Forrester

Waghorn Garner MOH

nae chance of that team but just fucking win!

4 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

Looking forward to going to Ibrox, love a mid week game, couple pies & a bovril :) As for the fitbaw, fancy 2 or 3-1 Rangers, I would go:

Wes, Tav, Kiernan, Hill, Hodson (give Wallace a rest)

Halliday Holt Forrester

Waghorn Garner MOH

nae chance of that team but just fucking win!

Wes at right back? Great with his feet, could work.