Andy Little

stevemac

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be ridiculous, mate.

I quite liked him when he was here but he was just a perfect fit for us in lower divisions. Exactly what we needed back then but nowhere near the standard we need now.

Lot of time for the guy, but the fact he's not made it since leaving us should be enough.

We need some ambition at our club more than ever.

11 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Heard theres a decent shopping centre :D

In all honesty its a no from me, we need to be a little more forward thinking than this.

???

Fair play, I just read he'd been released and with the current performances of our strikers, he certainly wouldn't do any harm, and of course he's a well liked player. 

37 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Anyone think we should take him back? Releases by Preston, so a free transfer, give a bit of competition for the jersey, I always liked him tbh. As long as wages were cheap why not?

ffs contract wasnt renewed as he wasnt good enough to play for us in championship...id rather have Nicky Clark back lok

2 hours ago, stevemac said:

Anyone think we should take him back? Releases by Preston, so a free transfer, give a bit of competition for the jersey, I always liked him tbh. As long as wages were cheap why not?

Like him, nice lad and an absolute BEAR, but no. Sorry Andy, I honestly wish you all the best, but that ship sailed.

The worst thing about internet forums is they give a platform for absolutely any opinion, regardless of how ridiculous it is.

OP wouldn't have the bottle to spout this shite in public, in my opinion.

Andy Little is an atrocious footballer who is currently flipping burgers for a living. Had we not gone into administration, he would have started flipping burgers for a living in 2012. That's not a factual statement, but it certainly isn't far off it.

Is this the same guy that started the topic about living in Hamilton in here? Someone contact his carer...