Just pathetic.

GTMLivo

Everything about this squad from the start of this season has been a absolute shambles. Never look like scoring haven't done since the tail end of last season.

There is no more defending were playing awful and investment is needed in January put up or shut up DK.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I'm not sure you can question the board on this one.  We should have more than enough quality to beat St.Johnstone at Ibrox.  We signed their best player back in January FFS.

They need to dig in there pockets and let us spend and spend big. The financial gap at the moment is huge when they can spend more on 1 player that our entire squad is worth of course this is going to happen.

1 minute ago, GTMLivo said:

Everything about this squad from the start of this season has been a absolute shambles. Never look like scoring haven't done since the tail end of last season.

There is no more defending were playing awful and investment is needed in January put up or shut up DK.

In a nutshell.

These are the games we must take 3 points from. Clearly lacking quality. I think Niko would have been the difference here, but we should still have had enough to get the points. The season is a complete right off already, so lets see what the money men come up with in January to at least try and salvage something. Not holding my breath though.

After nigh on every game we play we now have threads like these instead of joyously poring over another great Rangers performance it is now predictable that these type of threads dominate the board.

It is all very sad and understandable and more of these threads will continue for the full season as that is how poor we are.

10 minutes ago, GTMLivo said:

Totally agree DK needs to man up & put his money were his big mouth is!

He promised us 'Over-Investment' yet has only used fans ST money.

The league is done, might as well start planning for next season.

I'm not convinced MW is the man to get us 55.

He just isn't getting the team right week on week. Don't ask me why, but I just feel like the players are acting likes he's a soft touch and aren't tuning in anymore.

11 minutes ago, GTMLivo said:

They need to dig in there pockets and let us spend and spend big. The financial gap at the moment is huge when they can spend more on 1 player that our entire squad is worth of course this is going to happen.

Don't really see what Celtic's budget has to do with our ability to beat St Johnstone at home. The financial gap would explain our being second, instead we're mid table.