Just pathetic.

GTMLivo

1 hour ago, Bighouse said:

Bare minimum from the next 5 games is 13 points. Any less then he loses his job.

He's not doing enough at the moment and if it takes a bit of fear to make him change then that can only be a good thing.

If he can't pull out the results, in a relatively easy run of fixtures, then he'I'll prove he can't handle the pressure and isn't up to the jo

His fucking hat's gone, so no more rabbits to pull out of it.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Anyone who says Dk is as bad as that scum bag are deluded,he might not of spent the millions he said but he he backed warburton enough to play a lot better than we are at the moment!

i don't remember to many Arabs and Russians wanting to pump money and take over us when Dk stepped in do you?

Aye right Dave.

Warburton has to go, the fans tonight have gave up even slagging the players, they are just accepting the shite they serve up and that won't last. The ball goes backwards more than it goes forward and even then its sideways and when we do go forward, we slow it down and go sideways, it doesn't surprise me that they are at each others throats in training, the frustration has to come out somewhere. I sat there tonight and was bored to tears.

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

There's still time to get a European spot, but not with this management.

I don't get this European spot business. We would be like the other shite teams in this country and get 1 game which wouldn't exactly help our finances. This season is already a right off and our crowds will start going down and who in their right mind is going to listen to King and co next year when they again ask us to buy season tickets in record numbers but do fuck all themselves 

5 minutes ago, Dickie said:

I don't get this European spot business. We would be like the other shite teams in this country and get 1 game which wouldn't exactly help our finances. This season is already a right off and our crowds will start going down and who in their right mind is going to listen to King and co next year when they again ask us to buy season tickets in record numbers but do fuck all themselves 

Fair point but you never know, Warburton's tatics might just get as a wee run in Europe :pipe:

I've had enough of the 4-3-3, it's not even an attacking 4-3-3 it's some false no 9 pish where the striker comes deep to receive the ball and gets involved in the build up. Just play Garner and Waghorn up front at the same time and see what happens, they would probably score for fun.