Just pathetic.

GTMLivo

3 minutes ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

Totally agree DK needs to man up & put his money were his big mouth is!

He promised us 'Over-Investment' yet has only used fans ST money.

I wish DK would fuck off I really can't stand him and nights like this just make me more angry that that he has lied to us all just to get in a position of power. He has no money and imo he's no better than Craig whyte or cherlie green,total fraudĀ 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bare minimum from the next 5 games is 13 points. Any less then he loses his job.

He's not doing enough at the moment and if it takes a bit of fear to make him change then that can only be a good thing.

If he can't pull out the results, in a relatively easy run of fixtures, then he'I'll prove he can't handle the pressure and isn't up to the jo

I feel totally gutted.Ā 

We have a budget many times greater than st johnstone, take their best player of them and still look Inferior to them when we are playing them on our pitch...

This result is solely the responsibility of MW and although I think he may be a good manager I'm aware that lots of good managers get the sack.

I don't know what we should do for the best. I don't think I'd trust him to spend any money we have.

If he gets the sack at some point I hope he takes all his backroom staff with him.

I know Butcher talked some rubbish about us but I think he'd be a better manager for us right now.

In fact Ā I take some of that back.. I do not think MW is a good manager.

He is a manager who gets players playing to a system but if the opposition team refuse to go along with the game plan he doesn't have a clue what to do.

The more I think of it the more I realise that MW is fairly gash as a manager.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

1 minute ago, insider said:

I feel totally gutted.Ā 

We have a budget many times greater than st johnstone, take their best player of them and still look Inferior to them when we are playing them on our pitch...

This result is solely the responsibility of MW and although I think he may be a good manager I'm aware that lots of good managers get the sack.

I don't know what we should do for the best. I don't think I'd trust him to spend any money we have.

If he gets the sack at some point I hope he takes all his backroom staff with him.

I know Butcher talked some rubbish about us but I think he'd be a better manager for us right now.

In fact Ā I take some of that back.. I do not think MW is a good manager.

He is a manager who gets players playing to a system but if the opposition team refuse to go along with the game plan he doesn't have a clue what to do.

The more I think of it the more I realise that MW is fairly gash as a manager.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

raw.gif

2 minutes ago, Bighouse said:

Bare minimum from the next 5 games is 13 points. Any less then he loses his job.

He's not doing enough at the moment and if it takes a bit of fear to make him change then that can only be a good thing.

If he can't pull out the results, in a relatively easy run of fixtures, then he'I'll prove he can't handle the pressure and isn't up to the jo

Our ambitions are getting lower with every passing week.

2 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

I wish DK would fuck off I really can't stand him and nights like this just make me more angry that that he has lied to us all just to get in a position of power. He has no money and imo he's no better than Craig whyte or cherlie green,total fraudĀ 

Craig whyte took us into liquidation ya idiot!

Dk might not be everyone's cup of tea but to compare him to that low life fuck me get with itĀ 

Just now, Laudrup1690 said:

Dk might not be everyone's cup of tea but to compare him to that low life fuck me get with itĀ 

wasnt DK on the board when the ships captain steered us onto the financial rocks and had to flog to whyte as a result of this financial mismanagement?Ā 

2 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Maybe if DK has stumped up the so called money he had and bought the club b4 whyte we wouldn't have been in administration ya idiot but naw that bellend waits till we have been in administration to get our club on the cheap and feed us all the shite about spending 30-50 million. Total bollox and if u are taken in by his lies then more fool uĀ 

Just now, Bertent said:

wasnt DK on the board when the ships captain steered us onto the financial rocks and had to flog to whyte as a result of this financial mismanagement?Ā 

Anyone who says Dk is as bad as that scum bag are deluded,he might not of spent the millions he said but he he backed warburton enough to play a lot better than we are at the moment!

i don't remember to many Arabs and Russians wanting to pump money and take over us when Dk stepped in do you?

Just now, Laudrup1690 said:

Anyone who says Dk is as bad as that scum bag are deluded,he might not of spent the millions he said but he he backed warburton enough to play a lot better than we are at the moment!

i don't remember to many Arabs and Russians wanting to pump money and take over us when Dk stepped in do you?

DK stepped in and bare faced lied to the support. Where's the investmentĀ 

Well daves ambition wasn't to win the league so he'll not be going anywhere anytime soon. Ā Anyhow every neutral I know tells me to expect to win the division at the 1st attempt after promotion is bonkers. Ā  Maybe we just are bonkers and should let him see out his project

5 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

I dont recall the Dave pumping any money in either, thats the point. Still circle them wagons and pucker up to kiss his ring.

22 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I'm not sure you can question the board on this one.Ā  We should have more than enough quality to beat St.Johnstone at Ibrox.Ā  We signed their best player back in January FFS.

Totally agree.

No-one's a bigger critic of King and co more than me. IMO the time to criticise him was on Sunday after you seen a team with no investment in it with zero quality trying to defeat Celtic. That was for then.

But if you want to carry that type of criticism on after results like tonight then you start to lose track of the other pressing issues that's glaring.

Tonight and other games similar to this is down to Warburton. That's where his failings then come to the fore.

As you say, you can't tell me with the players and resources he has isn't enough to be better than sitting in mid table. No-one will tell me otherwise.Ā 

I've never advocated Warburton leaving but tonight is the first time I've thought his times up. I'm not gutted at the result, I expected it, but what hit me like a train was suddenly this isn't good enough. It can't continue.

I started having my doubts after the Celtic game and when we clinched the league a couple of weeks later against Dumbarton.

We had a Scottish Cup Final to prepare for and the results and performances since the Celtic game were disgusting and all he did was brush it off and talk pish and do the wrong preparations for the final and it cost us. Nothing that's happened since has removed that doubt at the back of my head, if anything it's compounded my opinion tonight that his times up.

Please don't anyone ask me who I'd get in. Your average fan can't possibly know. We aren't Rangers directors with their wages, resources, contact lists and time. If I was give me a couple of days and I'd give you a good list of who's available and/or interested.Ā 

Tin hat firmly on, but we wouldn't be any worse off this season so far if Ally was still in charge - that's how fucking shite we are. We looked just like Ally's team except with short goal kicks tonight. Not saying we aren't significantlyĀ better withĀ Warburton in the long run, but it puts into perspective how poor we truly are.Ā 

We can talk tactics, formation all we like. 433, 451, 442, 4231; take your pick. These are still mid table players, simple as that. There isn't one player in our squad good enough to win a title, not one. There were a whole lot of championship players on that park tonight, and that's what it comes down to.

We can talk about this 'project' and urge patience at every turn all we like. But we have stagnated or gone backwards ever since this time last year except for 3 games. I don't think patience amongst our fans is as inherently impossible as a lot like to make out - we can buy into a project, but we need to see progress. And i haven't seen an inch of it this calendar year.Ā 

Mr Warburton, you're running out of time.Ā 

26 minutes ago, Bighouse said:

He is already in the departure lounge and there is no way back. Ā Fun oot. Busted flush. Done!

1 hour ago, GTMLivo said:

They need to dig in there pockets and let us spend and spend big. The financial gap at the moment is huge when they can spend more on 1 player that our entire squad is worth of course this is going to happen.

Ā 

forget them and where is the financial gap?? yep we have it over everybody else who we struggle like hell to beatĀ :power_of_anguish: