Next steps?

I just can't see Warburton getting us out of this, but at the same time I can't think of a realistic replacement who could come in and make an immediate impact. 

What I'm most concerned about is giving him more cash to spend in January when he's got it so badly wrong with what cash he's been given this summer. 

So who is out there that could take over and guide us to second place this season and challenge for the title next season?

27 minutes ago, fleeting_glimpse said:

I just can't see Warburton getting us out of this, but at the same time I can't think of a realistic replacement who could come in and make an immediate impact. 

What I'm most concerned about is giving him more cash to spend in January when he's got it so badly wrong with what cash he's been given this summer. 

So who is out there that could take over and guide us to second place this season and challenge for the title next season?

Do you think we have the cash to sack him?

1 minute ago, jim beam said:

I can't he is as stubborn as hell he will have to be booted down the marble staircase before he walks on his own.

He isn't like that, aye he might not be the best of managers but he has respect for both himself and the club, he has said all along at this club you don't get too many chances to get it right 

13 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Anyone you buy on our budget is gonna be shite

And that includes a manager too. 

We aren't getting anywhere close to them unless we bring in a proven manager of real quality and guys like McInnes, Neilson & Davies don't fall into that category.

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

And that includes a manager too. 

We aren't getting anywhere close to them unless we bring in a proven manager of real quality and guys like McInnes, Neilson & Davies don't fall into that category.

It's only going to be closer once they can't get into champions league

9 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

What cash will we lose?

Im guessing that some folk arent very happy so Im working on the theory that they wont go to games reducing match day income, we wont get EU games next season , well get pumped our of the cup early doors, reduced ST sales for next year mediocrity doesnt attract sponsors of value, but thenIm not telling you anything you dont know.

Personally think hes safe, hes the new boaggie man t keep the heat of Dave and the gang. 

26 minutes ago, bomber said:

cue billy davies and we`re good!!!

Thats the quality we'd probably end ul getting. him or mcinnes. davies is a good rangers man, but id love us to get a frank de boer or van bronckhorst type. i do find it frustrating that mw rigidly sticks to a tactic that isnt working