Remember Where We Were

BridgeIsBlue

Bla bla fucking blah.

If any of you spout this pish from now on you seriously need to get your fucking head checked as a Rangers supporter.

The performances this season have been nothing short of an absolute disgrace and burying your head in the sand is not going to help.

2 wins at Ibrox in the league is an embarrassment for any Rangers side.

1 minute ago, fleeting_glimpse said:

Spot on. Never thought it would go tits up under Warburton but it has. Time to seek a replacement. 

I was sick of hearing this weeks ago, now I can't stand it. 12 goals scored and 12 conceded from 10 games is absolutely embarrassing. Handed the taigs the league without a fucking fight 

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Bla bla fucking blah.

If any of you spout this pish from now on you seriously need to get your fucking head checked as a Rangers supporter.

The performances this season have been nothing short of an absolute disgrace and burying your head in the sand is not going to help.

Board appeasers, they need some ambition and remember who we are

Its not good enough but it was always going to be a hard slog the 1st season back up unless we signed good enough players.

Even allowing for new signings in Jan we are stuck with a few that should never have been signed in the first place.

There is no true ambition at the club just now. It's even spreading to some fans who are creaming themselves over the fight for 2nd place. 

It's not fuckin good enough.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

When I read the thread title my first thought was "fuck off with this pish".

Thankfully when I opened it I realised that you were calling it out for the ridicilous statement that it is :lol:

Gutless bastards with no ambition whatsoever for our football club.

That's the type of worst cunts on here who have been using it for years now.

I'd love to have seen them saying that to folk roundabout them at Ibrox tonight.

Totally agree.

The wee pantie sniffers in our support who I'm convinced have wee competitions with themselves to see who can be the most loyal get off something awful on justifying the dross by saying the default "remember how bad we were under McCoist" to excuse Warburton and "oh so you want Lambias, Ashley, Whyte, Easedale back then eh" to excuse King.

If you use the worst cunts in our history as a yard-stick for progression and success then we will never improve and get to the levels we need to be.

Could honestly bang some peoples heeds together.

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Bla bla fucking blah.

seen the title and was ready for coming in to have a go

you have to wonder how long the ones that do spout it think its acceptable to keep saying it

eventually the pish becomes acceptable and we are happy to get to the odd cup final or whatever.

"aye but remember where we were......"

pish, not good enough.

Absolutely brutal.

"We'll regroup, learn from our mistakes, train hard and come again.."

Like we did after dropping points to Hamilton, Kilmarnock, Them, Aberdeen, Ross County and now we can add St Johnstone to the list.

Bored of hearing the same old shitebag excuses. Nothing will change, he's far too stubborn and predictable. Won't last until Christmas.

Warburton's record since the Tim game in April , any other rangers manager had a record even close to that they would have been shown the door . In my opinion his time is up  . More points will be dropped in the coming weeks , we will stick the the 4-3-3 and continue to try walking the ball into the net.

At the end of the day I think we're done in all honesty as I see only two options for the way forward.

Option 1 - Warburton by some miracle gets sacked by the board so then who do we bring in?

Option 2 - We continue down this same road hoping that he'll get it right but where are we going to get the money to bring in a better standard of player as the board are penny pinching charlatans.

I said it a long long time ago that £10-£15m spent wisely in the right areas of the park and we would honestly run away with the league title as the tarriers may be the best team in the country atm,but lets be honest here look what they have for competition...

33 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Bla bla fucking blah.

Spot on mate. 'remember where we were' was a fair point this time last year. Now it's just delusional. We're beginning to closely resemble Ally's team. 

we've been stagnant at best and going backwards at worst for a calendar year now, time is running out for the manager and his players. 

I think we should sack everyone and just have guest managers every week.

One week get Souness, then get Smith then get Advocaat and then McLeish and we can kid on we're living in the 90s and everything will be fine.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Bla bla fucking blah.

Seen the thread title and was about to shout my mouth off..

People saying that should remember WHO we are.

Tonight is the most annoyed I've left a match this season, which is saying something.