Boring.

simon

Boring, dull, pish. McCoist played the same kind of unimaginative garbage. 

We have to be the most predictable team in the league. 

It is really, really frustating. The midfield was an absolute embarrasment tonight. Waghorn and McKay are not good enough. I appreciate McKay is still young but this shitebag half arsed attitude is really not good.  I could moan and moan, it really isn't good enough and hasn't been for a long time. 

Warburton's stubborness is a massive problem. 

Barrie Mckay sums it up. His pathetic attempt at a 50/50 in their half tonight should be enough to boot him out the squad. The effort from him is fucking disgraceful. He needs to remember where hes came from, he hasn't made it yet but jogs about the park like he's some sort of superstar

2 minutes ago, onefootwillie said:

The football under McCoist was way worse but tonight was not good . We seem way too lightweight and seem to get easily pushed off the ball 

Agree. We do look very lightweight.  Thonk we defo need an extra man in midfield.. 352 sounds good to me.

4 minutes ago, simon said:

Boring, dull, pish. McCoist played the same kind of unimaginative garbage.

We have to be the most predictable team in the league. 

It is really, really frustating. The midfield was an absolute embarrasment tonight. Waghorn and McKay are not good enough. I appreciate McKay is still young but this shitebag half arsed attitude is really not good.  I could moan and moan, it really isn't good enough and hasn't been for a long time. 

Warburton's stubborness is a massive problem. 

1) No comparison to McCoist pish

2) You have a good point there.

9 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Barrie Mckay sums it up. His pathetic attempt at a 50/50 in their half tonight should be enough to boot him out the squad. The effort from him is fucking disgraceful. He needs to remember where hes came from, he hasn't made it yet but jogs about the park like he's some sort of superstar

Riding on the coat tails of his goal in the semi final earlier in the year you think?

9 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Look we're a by no means the finished article. We drew a game of football tonight, nobody has died.

We take the positives from the game and we go back to the training ground and learn from it. One game at a time. 

Are you Warbs PR advisor? :lol::lol::lol:

12 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Look we're a by no means the finished article. We drew a game of football tonight, nobody has died.

We take the positives from the game and we go back to the training ground and learn from it. One game at a time. 

Thanks Mark (tu)

13 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Holy fuck!!

It certainly is boring. Pretty clueless when we try to move the ball forward.

Ordinary players looking ordinary, rather than what we hoped, which was a manager that would raise them to a higher level or bring out their best in most games.

A different kind of inept from McCoist though. McCoist's was punt, punt, punt. This is don't punt then not really know what to do instead.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

What's wrong?

Your whole post TBO,what positives you can take from that gash tonight or the season as a whole mystifies me.

We are so short of the finished article at this rate Warburton will take longer than Michealangelo did to paint the fucking ceiling,

We can train all we like but come match day we morph into the clueless shite we have the misfortune to witness game after game.

1 minute ago, jim beam said:

Your whole post TBO,what positives you can take from that gash tonight or the season as a whole mystifies me.

We are so short of the finished article at this rate Warburton will take longer than Michealangelo did to paint the fucking ceiling,

We can train all we like but come match day we morph into the clueless shite we have the misfortune to witness game after game.

The joke

your head