Boring.

simon

2 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Your whole post TBO,what positives you can take from that gash tonight or the season as a whole mystifies me.

We are so short of the finished article at this rate Warburton will take longer than Michealangelo did to paint the fucking ceiling,

We can train all we like but come match day we morph into the clueless shite we have the misfortune to witness game after game.

We gained a point on hearts and the sheep that's about it but it's fkn woeful 

1 minute ago, jim beam said:

I must be stupid as fuck as I don't get your post.

It was meant to signify the joke went over your head, I wasn't really sure how to convey it so my bad mate. Williamson was parodying what MW hits out with at the end of every game to reinforce the idea that were stuck in a loop of shite performance followed by that exact statement.

Just now, In Dungeons Deep said:

It was meant to signify the joke went over your head, I wasn't really sure how to convey it so my bad mate. Williamson was parodying what MW hits out with at the end of every game to reinforce the idea that were stuck in a loop of shite performance followed by that exact statement.

Told you I was as stupid as fuck.

21 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Other teams have us sussed us out. They press us when Foderingham has the ball and then we fuckin struggle.

Fuckin clueless.

Wholeheartedly agree with this. It isn't the full extent of it, but it's spot on.

How often did Foderingham have extended possession of the ball tonight, looking for someone to find with a short pass, only for them to be marked?

This approach put our centre-halfs, Robbie Kiernan in particular, under a lot of pressure tonight; bringing angled passed down on their chest with a St Johnstone player chasing them down.

When the target is dropped to targeting 2nd place as being the best you can achieve and all you need to do is be in contention for that 2nd spot at the business end of the season then this is what you get from players........and from a management team.    Sloppy performances, poor results (home and away) against teams you really should be beating given the player budget and the oft-referred to training resources at Auchenhowie.    King with his statement about this season its only about being 'competitive' and Warburton with his aim of delivering a team that is 'more than competitive' have between them created the climate where mediocrity in terms of performance and results is something to aspire to and excellence - real competitive desire and edge for 55 - is for another season.....or more.  IMO we are not sufficiently competitive and far away from being more than competitive.

£30m of defected talent has not been replaced.   Barton suspended and wasn't delivering anyway.   Nico struggling to get fit and to form and now a long term injury.   Most of the other players brought in either injured, recovering from injury and where fit are nevertheless ineffective and not really delivering at a level that should be the case for Rangers.    Warburton continues to demonstrate he does not have enough ability to direct, organise, inspire and motivate a Rangers team to achieve enough winning results.   It looks to be beyond his talent range.    But no doubt he will be given more time to achieve a quick improvement (the same improvement that was promised after the 5-1weeks ago but is so slow in appearing that it defies belief. 

Just now, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Wholeheartedly agree with this. It isn't the full extent of it, but it's spot on.

How often did Foderingham have extended possession of the ball tonight, looking for someone to find with a short pass, only for them to be marked?

This approach put our centre-halfs, Robbie Kiernan in particular, under a lot of pressure tonight; bringing angled passed down on their chest with a St Johnstone player chasing them down.

(tu)This.

We constantly put ourselves under pressure.

16 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

No inspiration,imagination or perspiration.

No excuse for a lack of the latter.

I'm not sure the players believe in what they're being asked to do, unlike early last season.

3 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

Riding on the coat tails of his goal in the semi final earlier in the year you think?

Ffs people screaming for mckay to be dropped yet still using him as scapegoat when  he gets dropped ?  Point your gun towards our powderpuff midfield for tonight's dropping of points.

2 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Ffs people screaming for mckay to be dropped yet still using him as scapegoat when  he gets dropped ?  Point your gun towards our powderpuff midfield for tonight's dropping of points.

McKay's been shite for weeks and made no impact tonight whatsoever. Forrester created more chances tonight than McKay has all season.

19 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

That wee shitbag should have been pulled off the pitch told to pack his bags and get to fuck. I don't think I've ever seen a Rangers players shit himself so much from a 60/40 in his favour then to compound it by jogging back. 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Look we're a by no means the finished article. We drew a game of football tonight, nobody has died.

We take the positives from the game and we go back to the training ground and learn from it. One game at a time. 

I've heard that before but for the life of me I don't know where 

20 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

That wee shitbag should have been pulled off the pitch told to pack his bags and get to fuck. I don't think I've ever seen a Rangers players shit himself so much from a 60/40 in his favour then to compound it by jogging back. 

While Warburton is our manager you're gonnae have to put up with that "wee shitbag", for he thinks the sun shines out of his arse and I for one am in total agreement. Wee Barrie is not playing his best at the moment but I think he needs some time out and maybe a positional change to get the best out of him.One thing for sure is that he has ability. He is still young and not long ago the RM comments were all about why Mckay wasn't in the Scotland squad ,now he's the whiping boy while more experienced players get let off lightly. 

Just now, ianferguson said:

While Warburton is our manager you're gonnae have to put up with that "wee shitbag", for he thinks the sun shines out of his arse and I for one am in total agreement. Wee Barrie is not playing his best at the moment but I think he needs some time out and maybe a positional change to get the best out of him.One thing for sure is that he has ability. He is still young and not long ago the RM comments were all about why Mckay wasn't in the Scotland squad ,now he's the whiping boy while more experienced players get let off lightly. 

A wee rest won't put his spine back in place, the cowardly wee shit. 

He found his level last season, he can fuck off whenever he likes. 

43 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Big Sam.

No chance he would come here.

He was being paid 3 million by the FA until a few weeks ago and even if people think his reputation is damaged he'll probably get a similar contract offer from the next premiership team who start shitting themselves about getting relegated and sack their manager.

8 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

As someone else said a wee rest aint going to help him hes been living off the goal againt celtic. I thought the guy was a winger how many time does he get to the byeline and put it in as for putting a tackle in good god is he made of paper a championship player at his best .