MOH

RangersMedia

Must start. Every game.

The one player in our team who is direct as fuck. Ran himself into the ground tonight, won so many corners, setup Holt for a chance he should have scored, put another cross in for Garner who scuffed it. 

He's not the best, but he didn't hide tonight and he kept going. If he gets dropped on Sat it will be a fucking joke. 

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Bossorange said:

Far too fucking predictable. 

Our whole team is predictable as fuck with this sideways passing shit compounded by cunts in the team who can't pass a ball to fucking save themselves meaning we just out ourselves into difficult situations and gift the ball away

MOH is the only one who picks the ball up and his immediate thought isn't to turn back and pass it back ffs, it's to square the defender up and take him on

You know what, for all people may criticise him for barely being in the game or being wasteful - him and tavernier are the only 2 players in that squad that have the ability to pull a bit of quality out the bag at this level. 

Has to keep his place. Waghorn is a scottish championship right winger.

1 minute ago, Vanoli said:

You know what, for all people may criticise him for barely being in the game or being wasteful - him and tavernier are the only 2 players in that squad that have the ability to pull a bit if quality out the bag at this level. 

He definetly isn't a winger 

1 minute ago, Vanoli said:

You know what, for all people may criticise him for barely being in the game or being wasteful - him and tavernier are the only 2 players in that squad that have the ability to pull a bit if quality out the bag at this level. 

Waghorn is unbelievably poor he set St Johnston up tonight with his failure to control a simple ball.

Overrated and nowhere near good enough for me.

6 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Must start. Every game.

The one player in our team who is direct as fuck. Ran himself into the ground tonight, won so many corners, setup Holt for a chance he should have scored, put another cross in for Garner who scuffed it. 

He's not the best, but he didn't hide tonight and he kept going. If he gets dropped on Sat it will be a fucking joke. 

I though he was decent and yes he was our most direct player but he is still way off the level of player we need at the club. 

Guest Lloyd72

Was expecting this to be a thread complaining about his background. I've been saying for fucking ages he's not as bad a son people on here make out. He's the only guy we have that takes his man on, hits the byline and puts it into the fucking box.

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Our whole team is predictable as fuck with this sideways passing shit compounded by cunts in the team who can't pass a ball to fucking save themselves meaning we just out ourselves into difficult situations and gift the ball away

MOH is the only one who picks the ball up and his immediate thought isn't to turn back and pass it back ffs, it's to square the defender up and take him on

Yeah. He's got the guts to try it at very least. Won't always come off, but at least he puts his neck on the line by trying.

Worked most of the time today. Gave them something to fear and developed a good number of positive opportunities in advanced areas.

I said on here he needs a chance to show what he can do. I think with a few more games his final ball will improve and maybe get in to some goal scoring positions. He just needs 5-6 games home and away in a row no matter the opposition anc I think he could win most people over, he won't win some people no matter what he does because he was 1 of them but I want him to do well for us