MOH

RangersMedia

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Inigo said:

He's a substantially better player than Greg Wylde.

Wylde was no great shake, he was pretty average actually, but I think we became a better side when he came into it in 2010-11 because he offered us an out ball because of his pace and directness even if the end product was often lacking.

I think MOH could do something very similar for us now if he can keep his place in the team.

11 minutes ago, Smile said:

Best player on the Park last night i can see why we left tav out as well as he never passes to Moh when he's in space for some reason they never link up well.

They don't work well together because Tav pushes up too high and loves to go on the outside. I'd be tempted to play MOH LW and Tav at RB so we get that pace and directness on both sides. 

12 minutes ago, Smile said:

Best player on the Park last night i can see why we left tav out as well as he never passes to Moh when he's in space for some reason they never link up well.

Apparently they two don't get on,wonder if that's why hodson played last night

Was no doubt he was our best player but unfortunately that's because were littered with average players. The fact he was direct and running at defenders was good to see as shitebag McKay has only done it a handful of times since last season. He's not the answer long term but has to start short term. 

He certainly deserves to keep his place at the weekend and should be afforded the same opportunity to shine that some others have had .

He needs to work on his final ball though as he wastes a lot of his earlier good work by too often failing to deliver a decent cutback or cross . He also needs to vary his runs and not just go on the outside of the full back .

The Greg Wylde comparison came to my mind last night as well , I think M O'H has more quality but needs to prove he's not a one trick pony . Hopefully he gets a run of games to give him the confidence to perform at a level we require .

8 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I havent seen the game yet so cant comment on how MOH played last night, but i love how time can put a rose tint on things. a certain Gazza is an absolute hero for many bears (me included) but people forget he used to disappear from games for huge periods, then produce 10/15 minutes of genius,then disappear again. not saying MoH is anywhere near the same league as gazza but sometimes that happens with potential matchwinners

But Gazza's 15 min of genius could win us games. If MOH or any of the others could produce nothing but 15 mins of something that would win a match I'd be happy.

Is that how low we are now we are going he has to start doing this, he has to start doing that, his final ball is pish but eh he deserves a run in the team. Eh he hasn't done anything but eh eh he deserves a run in the team.

Hes fucking pish he has done fuck all to deserve to be on that park. Get him to fuck.

32 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Is that how low we are now we are going he has to start doing this, he has to start doing that, his final ball is pish but eh he deserves a run in the team. Eh he hasn't done anything but eh eh he deserves a run in the team.

Hes fucking pish he has done fuck all to deserve to be on that park. Get him to fuck.

Hi Pollok,

I've had numerous reports about you hating on cathorlics. This won't be tolerated on RangersMedia, if you insist on being abusive may I suggest bullying Bluepeter9? 

Leave the catholic juggernaut alone, thanks.

2 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Hi Pollok,

I've had numerous reports about you hating on cathorlics. This won't be tolerated on RangersMedia, if you insist on being abusive may I suggest bullying Bluepeter9? 

Leave the catholic juggernaut alone, thanks.

I follow follow with pride. I welcome every culture to inr

He was direct last night and managed to hit the byline and stick sone decent crosses in. On team playing without the weight of the world on the shoulders would likely have scored. He deserves a run in my opinion. One game in then back on the bench is no good, he needs a run to properly judge him. No way Mackay etc should waltz back into the side after the poor level of performance this season.

21 hours ago, nik2402 said:

He's direct I will say that for him. But he just constantly runs to the right corner flag and hits it off a defender. Not the answer long term

Probably a great tactic to be honest.Getting a corner is the only way he can guarantee getting players up into the box to support him!Last nights desire to get forward from midfield was totally embarrassing.