MOH

RangersMedia

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

Sassaaaa is probably the exclamation he made when he discovered that Papac is likely a Catholic.

bXpMq.gif

I never said a thing about signing tims , in an ideal world i would go back to an all protestant team. We have signed plenty tims in the past and some have been great players including the great Sasa. The difference is OHalloran Barton and a few others are died in the wool taigs who have prefered the other side of the city all their lifes. We should never be signing any of these bastards.

46 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Haha. Papac was an ethnic Croat wasn't he? So highly likely to be Roman Catholic.

Im sure big Albertz was aswell. And if I find out for definite, that will be him off my all time heros list.:mutley:

17 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

I never said a thing about signing tims , in an ideal world i would go back to an all protestant team. We have signed plenty tims in the past and some have been great players including the great Sasa. The difference is OHalloran Barton and a few others are died in the wool taigs who have prefered the other side of the city all their lifes. We should never be signing any of these bastards.

What he does now is all that matters, unless he was some IRA supporting nut, which I sincerely doubt. He wouldn't be here if he was.

Neil McCann is the prime example of why we shouldn't be so blind. If we only choose from Protestants we hamstring ourselves. It would be stupid (quite apart from it being archaic) to do that. 

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

What he does now is all that matters, unless he was some IRA supporting nut, which I sincerely doubt. He wouldn't be here if he was.

Neil McCann is the prime example of why we shouldn't be so blind. If we only choose from Protestants we hamstring ourselves. It would be stupid (quite apart from it being archaic) to do that. 

(tu) 

32 minutes ago, googglebot said:

Im sure big Albertz was aswell. And if I find out for definite, that will be him off my all time heros list.:mutley:

Yeah. So far we've got Albertz, Amato, Amoruso, Caniggia, Gattuso, McCann, Reyna, Papac, Jelavic, Novo and loads more wiped from our history in this 'ideal' no-Catholic world.

Doesn't sound that ideal to me.

On 10/26/2016 at 10:51 PM, bluewhitevanman said:

I said on here he needs a chance to show what he can do. I think with a few more games his final ball will improve and maybe get in to some goal scoring positions. He just needs 5-6 games home and away in a row no matter the opposition anc I think he could win most people over, he won't win some people no matter what he does because he was 1 of them but I want him to do well for us 

Neil McCann?

17 minutes ago, Inigo said:

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

In your reply where was McCanns name mentioned ?

He was already mentioned in a direct post to you, so I thought I'd reiterate.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

No from you he wasnt and i was answering your post. I would never have signed him either by the way.

That is an absolutely mental view point given we have hindsight confirming that he was one of the best Scottish players to play for us in the "modern" era. 

You'd have rather he went to Celtic, crossing for cup final winners in the 93rd minute against us instead?

Just now, psb07158 said:

That is an absolutely mental view point given we have hindsight confirming that he was one of the best Scottish players to play for us in the "modern" era. 

You'd have rather he went to Celtic, crossing for cup final winners in the 93rd minute against us instead?

I couldnt give a fuck who he signed for i wouldnt have signed him just like i wouldnt have signed OHalloran or Barton , its my opinion. 

The taig sympathisers on this forum now are fuckin rampant.