The table after tonights result

Virtuoso

Before anyone starts talking about any lack of investment (I agree btw) and our budget compared to the scum, we have eclipsed the spending of every other club in the league other than them, we should be comfortably second but instead we're languishing in 5th. 

If we carry on like this, winning 40% of games, drawing 40% and losing the other 20% we'll finish on about 61 points.

Would have been good enough for 4th place last season in the SPL but that place was claimed by St Johnstone and they seem to be as good if not better than last season.

4th or 5th place then? And that's assuming things don't get any worse.

FFS :anguish:

Just now, Lidl said:

Depending on results we could be second come Sunday.

The way people are going on we're favourites to go down.

Aye, hoping the Bheasts do us a favour just so as we close the gap...whilst they extend theirs.

Fucking wonderful that is.

8 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Who we just failed to beat.

Obviously a decent team then, third in the league.

Its not good enough i agree, i just think if we tear up this idea of a new footballing philosophy now, we'll forever be doomed to winning at all costs, as a fan base we wont allow anything else.

28 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

We'd be joint second if we'd won a game we dominated tonight.

We're doing shite, but once you accept we aren't getting near the league this year - we're not a milllion miles from where we need to be.

Sorry Chief can't agree with that, no we aren't. 

We weave pretty pictures but any bit of direct play or pace at us and it's fuckin man the barricades can't control a game, no poise, no long range passing, just ugh.

We could get a couple of hammerings this year, not looking forward to it at all anymore.

What's so fucking gutting is (even above and beyond our performances so far) if only we hadn't let in all those absolutely shite goals like the one against Hamilton, the one against Killie, the 1st Aberdeen goal and the one tonight, we'd have been sitting in 2nd place technically 5 points behind the taigs on 23 points, above Hearts in 3rd with their 17 points, the sheep on 16 and st johnstone in 4th on 17 points. Those are goals we just should never have conceded in my opinion.