Positives Tonight

onefootwillie

The only 2 things  I can think of are the performance of MoH and that we gained a point on both Aberdeen and Hearts . Have to admit that is really grasping at straws . I keep thinking we have the players to put in a string of good performances then they keep disappointing 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, onefootwillie said:

The only 2 things  I can think of are the performance of MoH and that we gained a point on both Aberdeen and Hearts . Have to admit that is really grasping at straws . I keep thinking we have the players to put in a string of good performances then they keep disappointing 

Well done for trying!?

7 minutes ago, onefootwillie said:

Pretty much. 

Clint Hill was decent. That's about as positive as I can be beyond that.

6 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

To be fair, the center halfs were decent again. Well by decent, i mean they didnt gift the opposition any goals (The right back did that).

I don't think Kiernan was great. He seems not to know how to attack a ball to head it.

Hill is turning into a half decent centre half though.