Warburton Post Match Presser

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

I've not watched it but 2-1 on he's mentioned learning from this, god shape and plan A better!.......

None of the above. Frustrated, know what we have to do. Move the ball well. Look after the ball. Createbqweennbqeb nn

w.qefknqjfknqw.lekfqeknwejklfbhcmckffjnwq,,md,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

He sounds really disappointed with the 2nd half. Maybe is beginning to realise his job is on the line. Someone showed me an online thingy that shows we have only won 18 out of 42 points since we beat the scum in the SF. If true then MW better get his house in order fast.

Just now, 55Bear said:

None of the above. Frustrated, know what we have to do. Move the ball well. Look after the ball. Createbqweennbqeb nn

w.qefknqjfknqw.lekfqeknwejklfbhcmckffjnwq,,md,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Someone phone an ambulance this guy's just fell and skinned his knees.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

I'm no mind reader by any stretch of the imagination but from that interview it looks to me as the pressure is seriously getting to him now.

It has to be, surely!

Einstein's definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Surely he must now see things need to change.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

I'm no mind reader by any stretch of the imagination but from that interview it looks to me as the pressure is seriously getting to him now.

Yep. He looks done.

Not nice seeing our manager like that.

i just don't know why he want change his style, you play 2 banks of 4 and 2 up front, a left back, a right back and two central defenders, a right and left winger and two attacking midfielders and two strikers.

no doubt if he did that he'd play the wrong players all over the shop