We are pretty much as good as 12 points behind the bheggers and the first round of fixtures haven't finished yet

GOAT

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

They had games in hand as they do now, you cant polish this turd.

It was just an observation. I don't believe for one min that we can pull this back. Best we can hope for is the Scottish cup and stop them getting a treble.

Just now, blueretro said:

It was just an observation. I don't believe for one min that we can pull this back. Best we can hope for is the Scottish cup and stop them getting a treble.

It's hard to see how we could do better, even last night bar the first half mistake for the goal i thought we played well passing was sharp and the movement at times was excellent  second half we looked like we had forgotten how to play and we used the wrong subs which i think weakened us.

34 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

......   Seems to me that having decided that aiming for something other than the very top is resulting in a shrug shoulders, explain it away, must learn, must try harder, must train better, must prepare better, must work harder attitude that thinks its ok for these results and performances so long as we are reasonably in contention with the leaders of the chasing pack at the business end of the season.    Its what you get when you lower your sights, lower your ambitions, lower your standards.......2nd or 3rd best will do....

This is the heart of the problem. Management and board settling for 2nd best inevitably feeds down to the players. There's no fear factor for too many who are guaranteed their places in the starting 11. We should be aiming for the top with no excuses.

Just another con by a board who are sadly wanting, especially money. Needs investment because although they have support with the fan group they have created the majority of fans won't wear watching this shite for the whole season, as the op points out a massive difference in points already and the bheggars could run up a record quick and points title win here, perish the thought. They don't want to listen though they are quite happy creaming the freebies for them and their gofurs while the fans pay for it. No chance we are going forward under these circumstances they can only paper over the cracks for so long before the roof comes crashing in and that could happen literally if they don't get some real investment in soon, the team are showing signs of strain already, something not right and it's getting sickening listening to celtic minded pundits on various mhedia outlets patronising how there's a big job to do and we are 3 or 4 years behind the scum but everything is being done to get there ! Absolute fuckin bullshit ! The board and the tims are quite happy we take 3 or 4 year or even more at this rate because some are quite happy feeding off the club whilst putting fuck all investment in and the mhedia are loving feeding off the Rangers Fans misery while they head for another title with ease this time with us back in the spfl ! Bill Struth must be turning in his grave ! :sherlock:

5 hours ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

It's fucking grim.

This season could absolutely not have panned-out any worse, at this stage. Before a ball was kicked, Warburton was the Guardiola of Scottish football, Frank McParland was our messiah, Joey Barton arrived claiming that Scott Brown wasn't in his league, we had signed the England under-19s captain and Leicester's rising striker for free while the #goingfor55 campaign had taken off.

We're still in October and we've suffered the biggest Old Firm defeat in 16 years at Parkhead, they've secured a place in the Cup final with a late winner at Hampden, we're 9 behind them, soon to be 12, Barton has been suspended for the past seven weeks, we conceded late to lose at Pittodrie, we've dropped points at home to Hamilton, Ross County & St Johnstone and we don't have a single player who's form is worth talking about.

The reality is that we're still miles off them. Last Sunday was 1-0 going on 5-0, let's be honest. This season is gone, that's six-in-a-row for them and at seven, people will sit-up and start taking notice, making references of ten-in-a-row. At that point, they'll start throwing money at their league campaigns because they can. At that point, we'll still be reading about McParland unearthing unfit gems and watching Warburton's 'keepers going one-twos with his centre-halfs.

As I said, fucking grim.

Superb post .When is my appointment for .I need a good  clairvoyant :D