Give Me Hope Joe Garner

Smile

Garner Goal the other night does it give us a Glimmer of hope that if we give him good service  with actual Wingers he can Prove effective, Or do you think we have bought another player like MOH who does not suit the Warburton system.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, cushynumber said:

it was a corner he scored from. The chance in the 2nd half that actually came his way was from a cross he headered into the ground - and it was arguably an easier chance. Not convinced by a long shot with this guy.

I'm not either as he doesn't look good but maybe it could be the system not really what he's used to.

2 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

BTW that song would work with some decent words to it...

And when he does well enough to merit a song :21:

Aye, like a different name to sing about.

Preferably a football player rather than a wannabe wrestler.

He actually done ok in the first half the other night, our 'system' doesn't suit him though.

Mark Warburton said he was 'entrenched in the 4-4-2 system", then why sign the guy then?

Just now, The Dude said:

Give me goals, Joe Garner,

Give me goals, Joe Garner,

Give me goals, Joe Garner 

For the teddy bears

Shite. But easy.

That'll do me but I'm sure someone can do better (no disrespect Dude). Any song that gets sung by the bears in their thousands always sounds good.

Oh Joey Garner you are the love of my life oh Joey Garner I'd let you shag my wife oh Joey Garner I want a ginger beard too:uk: Determined to make this one stick:lol:

I think he's the answer tbh. For 5ft 10 he has scored some amount of headers through the years which shows what happens when he gets the service. He's a good physical presence and IMO doesn't need 3 or 4 chances like Waghorn to find the net. I really like him and it's good to see our striker not being bullied or pushed off the ball so easily. 

Once our more technically gifted players start turning it on he will score a lot more.  

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Oh Joey Garner you are the love of my life oh Joey Garner I'd let you shag my wife oh Joey Garner I want a ginger beard too:uk: Determined to make this one stick:lol:

I think he's the answer tbh. For 5ft 10 he has scored some amount of headers through the years which shows what happens when he gets the service. He's a good physical presence and IMO doesn't need 3 or 4 chances like Waghorn to find the net. I really like him and it's good to see our striker not being bullied or pushed off the ball so easily. 

Once our more technically gifted players start turning it on he will score a lot more.  

Ain't nobody

Like Joe Garner

Makes me happy

Makes me feel this way.