If we could, would you replace MW?

Bad Robot

If we could, would you replace MW?  

255 members have voted

1. 1. If we could, would you replace MW?

• Yes
    • No

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

The last one I watched was after St J and I felt sorry for him as he was hurting just like everyone else. 

What I can't go his the continued 'we're learning' pish as it comes across condescending at times  

Spot on - we're having to hear too many, too close together.

Might sound better if it only happened every six or seven matches!

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

The last one I watched was after St J and I felt sorry for him as he was hurting just like everyone else. 

What I can't go his the continued 'we're learning' pish as it comes across condescending at times  

Warburton after 12 games has 20 points PLG after 12 games had 20 points just think about that for a minute. what's he learning.

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Away and smoke a shite pipe.

99% of us were delighted with last week's performance, and the manager selected the same11.

They were rotten, so we blame the manager? 

Bravo.

Last week was good but we went back to how it's been all season today, the odd good display isn't acceptable at Rangers 

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Away and smoke a shite pipe.

99% of us were delighted with last week's performance, and the manager selected the same11.

They were rotten, so we blame the manager? 

Bravo.

Because it looks like he doesn't put a rocket under them.

Or change things 

What manager do we think would do better than MW, given the resources he’s got? We can blame the owner for starving the club of resources, we can maybe blame the manager for underestimating top level Scottish football (it’s crap but better than lower league English football). We’re being outspent and that’s it. 

4 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

I'll reiterate what I have said in many times before.

MW is a good general manager/director of football but as a football coach I don't know............

Maybe you're right - we were outstepped when the timmigrant nation from the east changed their manager whom was a former principal of our manager.

And our guy still wants to go and have drinky poos with the fenian cunt.

Know your place RFC Manager - and it is being the main man in Scottish football - not being the friend of the main man of oirish football.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Will anyone be brave enough to take the board to task at the AGM about both MW and the team's performance. Then the small matter of an investment plan. When the fuck are we gettong out of austerity, because we will never challenge the scum at this rate.

After Green had a fire sale and gave away for peanuts anything that could make us money and of course let's not forget big Mike creaming most of the dosh from our retail it will be a long time before the austerity forced upon us will be a thing of the past.

41 minutes ago, jim beam said:

After Green had a fire sale and gave away for peanuts anything that could make us money and of course let's not forget big Mike creaming most of the dosh from our retail it will be a long time before the austerity forced upon us will be a thing of the past.

We just have to accept that, do we?

50 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Old worn out story I'm afraid. No doubt, you'll still be telling it in five years time as we remain austerity. He's been in the job too long now. He is skint. We still live on loans? He hasn't an original thought in his box. Just a plagiarist scammer who blames every cunt for everything and couldn't generate a new income stream even if he had Carnegie himself supporting him, but he does know how to use other people's money to his personal advantage, so I'll give him that. Just a pity it's ours!

A bit like Warburton, a one dimensional, one trick pony who has gone past his sell by date. I now fully understand why he hired him.

1 hour ago, simplythebest said:

Last week was good but we went back to how it's been all season today, the odd good display isn't acceptable at Rangers 

Agreed.

Players to blame.

Today name Miller and Windass. Who now deserve dropped. 

But who deserves a spot? Any of today's subs? No.

And that's his problem. Decent players performing shit and hardly giving a fuck.

Today was a 4 1 up at half time game. The players failed.

5 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

A bit early? Signs have been there for about a year now.

You do realise we won the league last year and are only just over 10 games into a new season in the premier league don't you? So yeah, a bit early imo if that's alright with you ?

2 hours ago, Blueshoff said:

Because it looks like he doesn't put a rocket under them.

Or change things 

Agreed.

And if shocking second hand performances continue he's gone.

But today was down to playerfucking up. And those who should be bursting for a chance making 0 impact.

4 minutes ago, eosmhdo said:

You do realise we won the league last year and are only just over 10 games into a new season in the premier league don't you? So yeah, a bit early imo if that's alright with you ?

We've been pish for a year. Yes we won the league but apart from a Scottish Cup semi that we couldn't win in normal time we have been pish. We're not improving and we're making the same errors we were making a year ago. We create chances but terrible finishing lets us down time and time again. We give away soft goals the same way we did a year ago so no, it isn't too early.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

We've been pish for a year. Yes we won the league but apart from a Scottish Cup semi that we couldn't win in normal time we have been pish. We're not improving and we're making the same errors we were making a year ago. We create chances but terrible finishing lets us down time and time again. We give away soft goals the same way we did a year ago so no, it isn't too early.

You pay your money and I pay mine so each opinion is valid imo