If we could, would you replace MW?

Bad Robot

If we could, would you replace MW?  

255 members have voted

1. 1. If we could, would you replace MW?

• Yes
    • No

This question isn't really about how much it would cost us or who would we bring in to replace him, but if we we're in a stronger financial position would you replace MW ?

I'm also not giving any other options like we need to wait until January, it's a simple yes or no on our current situation and based on tactics, players signed, team selections and performance.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No. 

We'd end up with shitebag McInnes or some other garbage manager.

Edit: not for financial purposes tbh - not saying we couldn't afford more but there's nobody in the market who will come to Rangers who is good enough. Folk screaming for FdB are fucking deluded - he's a carbon copy of Warburton. 1 system, 1 style of play. It's what got him sacked at Inter.

If we had the money then he would be gone. He's lost every "big game" in the league away from home since he came here and we're having trouble beating some of the worst teams in the league. 

But we don't have the money so I think we will be stuck with him until he either resigns under the pressure or takes another job somewhere else.

What happens if we give him time another season and we end up playing the same shite, lets face it I don't see any class in this squad, none. I don't see anyone with any promise of being class.

We need some class, not many, just two or three to take the club back to where it belongs.

I've been a fan and backed him until now.

However that performance has got me fuming.

How can we go from a performance like last week to this is beyond me.

His substitutions are woeful.

I'm sure it was Dick Advocaats first game at Tynecastle and he made a substitution after 20 minutes because he could see it wasn't working.  We still got beaten that day, but that's not the point.

Have to have a philosophy. However you also have to have the technical capacity to change it when's it's not working.

Time to go.

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

forget who we might bring in for a second though.   is he doing a good enough job, does he deserve to continue?

Just now, Bad Robot said:

That wasn't the question

You can't answer the question without looking at context though, otherwise it's a complete stab in the dark. 

Standalone, he doesn't deserve to keep his job but that isn't how the world works.

1 minute ago, sugar_free_pizza said:

the last time we had a dutch guy in the dugout we paid 12 million for flo and he bought adamczuk *sp

This was discussed the other day. Flo was sold for 7mil and his record here was pretty good. 

You're doing to have a dig at DA after that shite today?

No, not yet. 

Shows weaknesses as manager, but has shown a willingness to change some things. Still hopeful he can improve and still think he has the club on generally the right track.

Slow in the uptake at times, but he is still fresh in managerial terms and still learning.  Needs to find better quality players as well

Just now, psb07158 said:

You can't answer the question without looking at context though, otherwise it's a complete stab in the dark. 

Standalone, he doesn't deserve to keep his job but that isn't how the world works.

So if you could replace him with, (IYO) a better option you would replace him then yes?

long way to just say "yes" mate :P

See if we were playing well but were getting unlucky results, then I could understand why people would say no to replacing him. However, we've been playing like shite and have been for half of a calendar year for God's sake. He's in over his head, so get him to fuck.