Harry Forrester's Goal Yesterday (GIF)

RFCRobertson

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

I'd drop him as he's been shite for weeks

I just don't get this - I really don't. For my money Halliday has been our most consistent preformer over the last season and a half. Yep, they've been some dips but you could say that about anybody.  

11 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I just don't get this - I really don't. For my money Halliday has been our most consistent preformer over the last season and a half. Yep, they've been some dips but you could say that about anybody.  

Last 2 games he's been anonymous.hes contributed nothing I'd like nothing more than for him to do well but the unfortunately he's been poor.

39 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Hallidays reaction says everything.

id make him player coach!

Awful performance from him yesterday. As bad as I've seen from a Rangers centre midfielder since Black and Law were playing there. 

Too busy trying to direct traffic and argue with everyone. Rarely made a forward pass because he was so slow to collect the ball and turn that everything was closed off and he had to go backwards. 

Needs to focus on his own game. He's barely good enough to be a Rangers player, he can't afford to be distracted.

When i watched the goal back, i noticed Halliday's reaction. A true blue no doubt but he isn't performing. The fans were on his back yesterday and he lost it when you picked that player in the air. I'm sure everyone of us would rather the guy was our captain for the next 10 year but he's just short on the quality required. 

12 minutes ago, Dietspam said:

When i watched the goal back, i noticed Halliday's reaction. A true blue no doubt but he isn't performing. The fans were on his back yesterday and he lost it when you picked that player in the air. I'm sure everyone of us would rather the guy was our captain for the next 10 year but he's just short on the quality required. 

I tend to agree with you. But there is no quality in that squad barring Niko, and possibly/maybe Windass. Although josh remains to be seen.

Halliday performs when others perform. He is a squad player playing in a team full of squad players.

44 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I tend to agree with you. But there is no quality in that squad barring Niko, and possibly/maybe Windass. Although josh remains to be seen.

Halliday performs when others perform. He is a squad player playing in a team full of squad players.

I'd say Halliday is the one that lacks the quality middle to front. He's slows play down too much, barely makes a forward pass. Thank fuck the pass to Dodoo was slightly positive yesterday or it would have been 0-0. Maybe when others perform, his performance is not elevated, but masked.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Everybody has different reasons for leaving mate.

Yes indeed they do..But was everyone who left all going to work..or having to catch a flight/train..??..Some have just got into a habit and it makes me smile when they miss the last gasp winners..It was only an observation..not an out and out criticism of those who have a valid reason for leaving mate..Honest..

4 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Yes indeed they do..But was everyone who left all going to work..or having to catch a flight/train..??..Some have just got into a habit and it makes me smile when they miss the last gasp winners..It was only an observation..not an out and out criticism of those who have a valid reason for leaving mate..Honest..

Fair enough mate, traffic's gash and with the M74 being shut ( I think), more than usual will have left.