Partick forum

Captain Hilts

2 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

I am sure I have heard that the star and garter is a bheggar leaning pub anyway , might be wrong right enough but the name rings a bell 

With that name it really should be a more bear friendly pub...but would be just like them to drink in an establishment with a name harking to Masonic iconography

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit late to the party with this thread, but....

"Hope the North Stand have the "Your not Rangers anymore" chants etc ready...lol"

Fucking original :lol:

I was sitting adjacent to them in the SJ stand at their Ibrox visit and I'm pretty sure Niko blasted one into there net as they were chanting "This is a library..." Lets hope one of the lads can do the same again. Best way to silence unoriginal, bottom feeding, 'need Rangers to play here so we can fill our stadium' cunts like this lot.

4 hours ago, BF2 said:

Turns out they have their own wee pub too!  Which incidentally Rangers fans are not allowed in on Saturday so the Jags fans have "a safe place to drink".

http://www.wearethistle.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/12000-star-garter-jags-fans-only-on-saturday/

Hope Michael gets his fucking windaes pit in

I believe the reason the Partick forum is so small is that, in order to be a Partick supporter you MUST be a devotee of 19th Century Expressionist art. Anything else such as Cloisonnism or constructivism is frowned upon and you will find the Partick supporter doors closed to you.

2 hours ago, WGOH said:

It's funny when you see all these small clubs spouting shite and plastering their hate for us everywhere, as if it is a big thing to us. The sheep are the worst for it, they basically only exist to hate Rangers :lol: 

Guy I work with is a massive Thistle fan and he's possibly one, if not the most mentally retarded person I have met. He is always going on about how Us and the scum are bigots but has no problem being racist, sexist or xenophobic, in his book saying fuck the pope/fuck the queen is 10 times worse than calling some one a paki bastard or airing his views on why burds should stick to the kitchen.

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

I believe the reason the Partick forum is so small is that, in order to be a Partick supporter you MUST be a devotee of 19th Century Expressionist art. Anything else such as Cloisonnism or constructivism is frowned upon and you will find the Partick supporter doors closed to you.

3 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

A team followed by wee leftie saddos from the westend and bearsden/milngavie. Total cop out merchants that dont to be viewed as being tarred with the secterian brush.

Do they not sing a song that says "fuck yer pope and fuck yer Queen"

Hypocrite arseholes.

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Do they not sing a song that says "fuck yer pope and fuck yer Queen"

Hypocrite arseholes.

Wouldnt surprise me. They think they are better than our fans (& celtics) but they are wee shitbags worried about people's perception of them based on the team they follow.

2 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Wouldnt surprise me. They think they are better than our fans (& celtics) but they are wee shitbags worried about people's perception of them based on the team they follow.

Hopefully we smash fuck out them on the park on Saturday.

Can't stomach smarmy wee cunts like that, who try to take the moral high ground.

Some of the SNP/yes mob bigotry is the worst i have seen in my life.