*** RAFFLE PRIZES WANTED

govanblue

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, govanblue said:

I forgot that we also promised some raffle prizes for @Big Al II's upcoming raffle.

So we definitely need some more prizes donating!

Come on folks have a rummage in your attic for a good cause!

Could we maybe concentrate on this raffle now and then help @Big Al II in January, GB? Isn't his Event 27/01/2017?

Just now, Zetland said:

On a go slow until you release the details of that other STAR prize :dazed:

Buckfast have been doing a comp giving away limited edition prizes that you can't buy. Just tweeted the guy asking if they could donate something. Not everyone's cup of tea but I'm sure some folk would want them lol

I've got some annuals from the late 90s early 00s and maybe some programs and a couple old tops I could donate, not really worth anything but in don't have much rangers merchandise that's worth anything

31 minutes ago, Willis said:

I've got some annuals from the late 90s early 00s and maybe some programs and a couple old tops I could donate, not really worth anything but in don't have much rangers merchandise that's worth anything

All donations welcome mate. (tu)

We can bundle various bits and bobs together to make interesting packages.

2 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Was thinking about a family ticket for the Ibrox tour , as I've not seen one as one of the prizes . Problem being , online they're looking for specific dates . Any idea for a way around this GB ? 

Good shout.

I was on the phone to RCF today.  Stadium Tours are on their way. (tu)

5 minutes ago, govanblue said:

I was on the phone to RCF today.  Stadium Tours are on their way. (tu)

Good shout - you realise how long it took me to think of that. :lol: 

Oh well , back to the drawing board . I'm not the most imaginative person in the world , but I'll think of something (tu) 

Just now, gmcf said:

Good shout - you realise how long it took me to think of that. :lol: 

Oh well , back to the drawing board . I'm not the most imaginative person in the world , but I'll think of something (tu) 

:lol:

I've got form.  The conversation went something like this...

"Hello Rangers Charity Foundation"
        "Hi, it's govanblue he..."
"How many?"

13 minutes ago, govanblue said:

We can, of course, simply do both.  Now and next month.  I'm sure @Big Al II won't complain. (tu)

RCF will be giving us some Stadium Tours and some signed pics for us, and for Big Al.

Good stuff. Cannot PM him at the moment as nothing is sending but I am sure he will see all of our posts.

Just now, govansw1 said:

Hi GB,

I'll donate a Founders Trail scarf. Just need to tie in with FT to put one aside if available.

Cheers govan. (tu)

That reminds me -  Founders' Trail donated 2 free Founders Trail  Tickets to our very first raffle back in 2012.  Do you think they could be persuaded to do so again?

And maybe even a pin badge, while we're at it? :D

What do you think @moonlighter ?

Volunteers Wanted...

This raffle is not a RangersMedia Raffle.  it's a Rangers Fans' Raffle.  We need to spread the word far and wide to get as much participation as possible.

So with that in mind, we will need some folk to help promote it on other channels - particularly FollowFollow and GersNet, and any other Rangers Fans Forums.

So if you're a trusted member on any of those sites, how would you like to help out?  All you'll need to do is start a thread, linking to our thread, provide the instructions on how to take part, and answer any questions that their members may have.