Abuse allegations finally made public

Gazza1212

Interesting to see allegations of the cover up of widespread child abuse within the professional game finally makes the national news. Could be hugely embarrassing for the clubs involved. One can only sympathise with the victims , while at the same time hope those who participated in an attempt to sweep this under the carpet are finally brought to book.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Nothing to do with us.

I don't agree with you on this point.  Of course we as a club have never had this issue,  I believe that it does effect us because all clubs and their youth systems will come under scrutiny.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if a certain Dundee club was implicated as well as the Tims.

7 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

keep a bit of dignity about yourself  - remember there are kids involved in this ffs

Considering this was brought to light by one of the victims I'd say his primary concern was to help ensure it never occurs again. The universal condemnation of the perpetrators from peer clubs would be good start.

Whether it brings pressure on the filth or not, it is a good thing it's at least being recognised and brought to light.

I would love to see them punished ala Penn State, but will not hold my breath as they have evaded this horror story for so long.

We live in hope though, and must give credit to those involved in seeking retribution for the victims of abuse by scum who prey on vulnerable children.

:uk:

It'll be interesting to see our Tim media avoid and deflect any negative press from their beloved club, for this story won't go away and the similarities between this case and the Tim paedophile ring at the girodome are obvious and unavoidable. Maybe if the tims hadn't put their clubs reputation first and been open instead of silent then the Crewe scenario could have been avoided, and even more important that Crewe don't make the same mistakes and choose cover up tactics over justice.

1 hour ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Nothing to do with uin.

We can only hope this IS true, these beasts dont care what religion their victims are and threaten the poor young guys that they will kill their mum and dad IF they tell anyone, did you see Paul Stewart on tv ? This poor guy IS a grown man and was bubbling like a child after having the strength to tell his story. We can only hope IT has nothing to do with us. Celtics crime was trying to cover IT up by lying and bribery of boys being signed or not. 

There are many Torbeks or what ever the cunts name was IN every walk of life but luckily when they are caught they are hounded not protected by 3 families  who are the real criminals.

Just now, piperpete said:

We can only hope this IS true, these beasts dont care what religion their victims are and threaten the poor young guys that they will kill their mum and dad IF they tell anyone, did you see Paul Stewart on tv ? This poor guy IS a grown man and was bubbling like a child after having the strength to tell his story. We can only hope IT has nothing to do with us. Celtics crime was trying to cover IT up by lying and bribery of boys being signed or not. 

There are many Torbeks or what ever the cunts name was IN every walk of life but luckily when they are caught they are hounded not protected by 3 families  who are the real criminals.