Craigferguson

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, thehost said:

only if I were idiotic enough to have wasted my money on shares

they are a fucking disgrace and the sooner they are held to account the better

you know it, I know it and the majority know it and no amount of making big bogeymen will cover the fact that these idiots will deliver nothing but espanyolification

still, at least the SFA are happy!

Im struggling to make rational sense of your argument here Host - you dont like the current board I get that - but you also dont like a strategy which could enable fans to be the difference between removing an unfavourable board or being stuck with them ?

6 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

Im struggling to make rational sense of your argument here Host - you dont like the current board I get that - but you also dont like a strategy which could enable fans to be the difference between removing an unfavourable board or being stuck with them ?

Fans don't do anything. A wee cabal take over and enforce their view, that is always the way of things. In this instance the wee cabal helped force regime change, not for the well being of the club, but for their own personal benefit. It's not that I don't like the board, its that I watched certain members make a cunt of it the last time they were on the board, its that I have seen them, and their close allies, in action for over a decade and I therefore knew what they would deliver, know how they actually regard the fan base and know that their overall view will deliver nothing but appeasement. The fact we are now witnessing this is hardly a surprise and gives me no satisfaction, i'd rather they proved me wrong, delivered fantastic new revenue streams and defended the club and it's fans.

As to fan ownership, or say, i'm pretty old fashioned; grab your chequebook and buy the thing lock, stock and barrel that way you have a meaningful say anything else is a route to disaster.

18 minutes ago, FSM said:

Been a while since "Espanyolification" has reared it's head. Thehost now quoting The Gub from FF. Two whinging peas in a pod.

aye and the gub was right 20 years ago when he first coined it, I also understand that he is starting to see sense with regard to the old guard who now populate this board

1 minute ago, thehost said:

Fans don't do anything. A wee cabal take over and enforce their view, that is always the way of things. In this instance the wee cabal helped force regime change, not for the well being of the club, but for their own personal benefit. It's not that I don't like the board, its that I watched certain members make a cunt of it the last time they were on the board, its that I have seen them, and their close allies, in action for over a decade and I therefore knew what they would deliver, know how they actually regard the fan base and know that their overall view will deliver nothing but appeasement. The fact we are now witnessing this is hardly a surprise and gives me no satisfaction, i'd rather they proved me wrong, delivered fantastic new revenue streams and defended the club and it's fans.

As to fan ownership, or say, i'm pretty old fashioned; grab your chequebook and buy the thing lock, stock and barrel that way you have a meaningful say anything else is a route to disaster.

So we just take our chances as to whom we end up with in charge of our club - with absolutly no recourse whatsoever should it turn out to be another Whyte ?

5 minutes ago, thehost said:

:lol:

Just now, John Eric Bartholomew said:

My apologies, Sir Dart. I don't do much fishing, but I do enjoy an objection to the absolute morons who seem to be overrunning this forum.

Just now, John Eric Bartholomew said:

My apologies, Sir Dart. I don't do much fishing, but I do enjoy an objection to the absolute morons who seem to be overrunning this forum.

Im going to get a T Shirt printed with the words "Hook, line sinker" thereon. :lol:

1 hour ago, thehost said:

only if I were idiotic enough to have wasted my money on shares

they are a fucking disgrace and the sooner they are held to account the better

you know it, I know it and the majority know it and no amount of making big bogeymen will cover the fact that these idiots will deliver nothing but espanyolification

still, at least the SFA are happy!

I know this is football day but when you read such unadulterated pish I can't help myself.

Your lack of awareness us truly staggering. We've just had an AGM where the 'majority' of fans have just voted the entire board back on for another 12 months, including King and Murray who you continually vilify.

Please don't ever think your viewpoint is reflective of the wider fan base. It's not, and the vote yesterday showed that so please stop assuming you know what other fans think and posting on their behalf, because going on your output on here it's very likely you'll be very wrong.

7 minutes ago, five stars said:

What options do we have?

The present board are far superior to the chancers who came before.

But is there a better option out there?

They are head and shoulders above the last lot and if anyone says different then they are at it or pushing their own agenda.

The current board are not infallible and have made numerous mistakes but no one is waiting in the wings to take over.

14 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

I know this is football day but when you read such unadulterated pish I can't help myself.

Your lack of awareness us truly staggering. We've just had an AGM where the 'majority' of fans have just voted the entire board back on for another 12 months, including King and Murray who you continually vilify.

Please don't ever think your viewpoint is reflective of the wider fan base. It's not, and the vote yesterday showed that so please stop assuming you know what other fans think and posting on their behalf, because going on your output on here it's very likely you'll be very wrong.

enjoy being also rans, your viewpoint guarantees it